MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Instruments and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- Xie Yucheng, Manual of power transformers, Beijing: China Machine Press (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Ju, Ouyang Youpeng, Fan Min, System Using fluorescent fiber for partial discharge detection in transformer, High Voltage Engineering, 37(5): 1129–1134 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yunpeng, Wang Jian, Zhao Tao, Optoelectronic partial discharge detection system under impulse voltage., Electrical Measurement&Instrumentation, 52(12): 68–72 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Si Wenrong, Li Junhao, Yuan Peng, Current situation and development of optical detection for partial discharge, High Voltage Apparatus, 44(3): 261–264 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haifeng, Pang Qichang, Chen Xiuchun, The characteristics of high-voltage corona and its detection, Electrical Measurement & Instrumentation, 44(3): 261–264 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Zhong, Chen Shixiu, Chen Wei, Analysis of spectral characteristic in the corona discharge and experimental software design, High Voltage Engineering, 33(7): 92–95 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan, Liang Dakai, Zhao Guangxing, Detection of ultraviolet spectrum based on ICCD in the high voltage corona discharge, Infrared and Laser Engineering, 42(9): 2431–2436 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Lin Qi, Ren Qinglei, The plasma optical emission characteristic test of atmospheric air glow discharge, Journal of Xiamen University (Natural Science), 44(5): 621–624 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shenghui, Detection and assessment of contaminated suspension insulator discharge based on ultraviolet imaging, Baoding: North China Electric Power University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.