MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 75, 20162016 International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronic Instruments and Measurement Technology|
|Published online||01 September 2016|
- F. Mendoza, P. Dejmek and M. Aguilera: Calibrated color measurements of agricultural foods using image analysis. Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 41, Issue 3, (2006), Pages 285–295 [CrossRef]
- K. León, D. Mery, F. Pedreschi: Color measurement in L*a*b* units from RGB digital images. Food Research International 39(10): 1084–1091 (2006) [CrossRef]
- L. Kit, E. Spyridon A simple digital imaging method for measuring and analyzing color of food surfaces. Journal of Food Engineering. Volume 61, Issue 1, (2004), Pages 137–142 [CrossRef]
- S. Basvaraj, C. Burkpalliy: Color Based Identification and Classification of Boiled Food Grain Images. International Journal of Food Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 5 (2009) Article 7
- A. Danti, M. Madgi, B. Anami: A Neural Network Based Recognition and Classification of Commonly Used Indian Non Leafy Vegetables. International Journal of Image, Graphics and Signal Processing. Vol. 6, No. 10, pp. 62–68, (2014) [CrossRef]
- A. Danti, M. Madgi, S. Anami: Mean and Range Color Features Based Identification of Common Indian Leafy Vegetables. International Journal of Signal processing, Image Processing and Pattern Recognition, 5, No. 3, September, (2012), pp. 151–160
- A. Landi: Durum Wheat, semolina and pasta quality characteristics for an Italian food company. CIHEAM-IAMZ, (1995). p. 33–42
- Y. Rharrabti, C. Royo, D. Villegas, N. Aparicio and L. F. García del Moral: Durum wheat quality in Mediterranean environments: I. Quality expression under different zones, latitudes and water regimes across Spain. Field Crops Research, Volume 80, Issue 2, 20, 123–131 (2003) [CrossRef]
- R.W.G. Hunt (1991): Measuring Color. 2nd Edition. Ellis Horwood. New York
- Alvin G. Wee, Delwin T. Lindsey, Shanglun Kuo, William M. Johnston: Color accuracy of commercial digital cameras for use in dentistry. Dent Mater. (2006); 22(6): 553–559. [CrossRef]
- V. Hentschel, K. Kranl, J. Hollmann, G. Meinolf: Spectrophotometric Determination of Yellow Pigment Content and Evaluation of Carotenoids by High-Performance Liquid Chromatography in Durum Wheat Grain. J. Agric. Food Chem. (2002), 50, 6663–6668. [CrossRef]
- P. Geladi and B. R. Kowalski, “Partial Least Squares Regression: A Tutorial,” Analytica Chimica Acta, vol. 185, pp. 1–17, (1986) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.