MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Zhai P. Bilateral control of steer-by-wire vehicles. School of Electrical, Computer and Telecommunications Engineering, University of Wollongong. 2013.
- Holt DJ. Electric steering. a revolution in steering technology. Society of Automotive Engineers. 2002.
- Mogi K, Sugai T, Sakurai R, Suzuki N. Development of a new steer-by-wire system. NTN Technical Review No.79. 2011.
- Baharom MB, Hussain K, Day AJ. Design concepts and analysis of a semi- active-steering system for a passenger car. Proc. IMechE. 2009;223:283–292. [CrossRef]
- Reid JD, Lechtenberg KA, Stolle CS. Development of advanced finite element material models for cable barrier wire rope. University of Nebraska, Lincoln. 2010.
- Otano N, Durville D, Usabiaga H. Finite element simulation of the mechanical behaviour of wire ropes, comparison with analytical models and experimental tests. 5th European Conference on Computational Mechanics (ECCM V). Barcelona, Spain. 2014.
- Gerdemeli I, Kurt S, Anıl AS. Fatigue life analysis of wire rope strands with finite element method. Key Engineering Materials. 2014;572:513–516. [CrossRef]
- Bechtold M. Modeling of steel ropes. 2009 SIMULIA Customer Conference. 2009.
- Jiang WG, Yao MS, Walton JM. A concise finite element model for simple straight wire rope strand. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 41. 1999; 41:143–161. [CrossRef]
- Jiang WG, Henshall JL. The analysis of termination effects in wire strand using finite element method. Journal of Strain Analysis. 1999;34:31–38. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.