MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2016The 3rd International Conference on Mechanical Engineering Research (ICMER 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||29 August 2016|
- Edalati K, R.N., Kermani A, Seidi M, Movafeghi A, The use of radiography for thickness measurement and corrosion monitoring in pipes. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2006. 83: p. 736–741. [CrossRef]
- Liang, W., et al., Assessing and classifying risk of pipeline third-party interference based on fault tree and SOM. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2012. 25(3): p. 594–608. [CrossRef]
- Vargas-Arista, B., J.M. Hallen, and A. Albiter, Effect of artificial aging on the microstructure of weldment on API 5L X-52 steel pipe. Materials Characterization, 2007. 58(8–9): p. 721–729. [CrossRef]
- Haller, K., Nonlinear Acoustics Applied to NonDestructive Testing. 1st ed. 2007, Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering Blekinge Institute of Technology, Sweden: Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Lakhdar, M., et al., Damages Detection in a Composite Structure by Vibration Analysis. Energy Procedia, 2013. 36: p. 888–897. [CrossRef]
- Xu, H.L.H., Damage Detection for Structural Health Monitoring Using Ultrasonic Guided Waves, in School of Energy, Power and Mechanical Engineering. 2013, North China Electric Power University: Beijing, China.
- Assunção E, C.L., Hagglund F, Troughton M, & Spicer M, Advanced NDT techniques for plastic pipeline inspection. 2013, European Union under the Framework-7 TestPEP: EWF, Oeiras, Portugal.
- Zenzinger, G., et al., Crack Detection Using EddyTherm. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2005. 760(1): p. 1646–1653.
- Carvalho, A.A., et al., Reliability of non-destructive test techniques in the inspection of pipelines used in the oil industry. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, 2008. 85(11): p. 745–751. [CrossRef]
- Jenal, R., Fatigue crack detection using nonlinear acoustic – Analysis of vibro–acoustic modulations., in Department of Mechanical Engineering. 2010, The University of Sheffield, United Kingdom.
- C. Willberg, S.D., J.M. Vivar-Perez, Z.A.B. Ahmad, Simulation Methods for Guided Wave-Based Structural Health Monitoring: A Review. Applied Mechanics Reviews. January 2015. Vol. 67/010803-1.
- Ahmed, M.N., A Study of Guided Ultrasonic Wave Propagation Characteristics in Thin Aluminum Plate for Damage Detection, in Graduate Faculty. 2014, The University of Toledo: United States.
- Shi Yan, J.Q., Nai-Zhi Zhao, Yang Cheng and Sheng-Wenjun Qi, Multiple Crack Detection of Pipes Using PZT-based Guided Waves, in School of Civil Engineering. 2014, Shenyang Jianzhu University, Shenyang Liaoning 110168, China.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.