MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- T.P.Alekseeva, N.Y.Yaskova, Bulletin of Moscow State Construction University, 2, 146–158 (2016)
- M.I.Kamenetskii, N.Y.Yaskova, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 26(2), 124–131 (2015) [CrossRef]
- T.R.Alekseeva, Bulletin of Moscow State Construction University, 1, 170–180 (2016)
- T.R.Alekseeva, Economy and Business, 4-2(57-2), 583–590 (2015)
- T.R.Alekseeva, Bulletin of Moscow State Construction University, 5, 152–161 (2014)
- A.A.Auzan, Institutional Economics: A New Institutional Economic Theory (Infra-М, Moscow, 2011)
- V.I.Bazhenova, Problems of Economics and Law, 12, 16–23 (2011)
- E.E.Ermolaev, R.A.Durov, S.Y.Kopelchuk, D.N.Silka, Engineering of investment and construction projects for industrial use. Monograph (Stroyinformizdat, Moscow, 2014)
- K.A.Krutchankova, T.I.Buchtiyarova, Basic Research, 6, 1485–1492 (2013)
- J.Ćetković, S.Rutešić, M.Zarković, M.Knežević,, N.Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117 (1), 780–790 (2015)
- S.Rutešić, J.Ćetković, M.Zarković, M.Knežević, N.Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117 (1), 905–915 (2015)
- S.Rutešić, J.Ćetković, M.Knežević, M.Zarković, N.Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117(1), 642–650 (2015)
- M.Knežević, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 10(1), (2012)
- M.Jocovic, B.Melovic, N.Vatin, V.Murgul, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 678, 644–647 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.