MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- «Strategy of development of housing and utilities sector up to 2020» (Federal Government on January 26, 2016)
- Presidential Decree of May 7, 2012 № 600 «On measures to ensure the citizens of the Russian Federation, affordable and comfortable housing and improving the quality of housing and communal services» (2012)
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation # 261. «On energy saving and energy efficiency and on Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation» (2009)
- Information on: http://www.cenef.ru/file/FINAL_EE_report_rus.pdf.
- Federal Law № 190-FZ of 27.07.2010 «On Heat Supply»
- Information on: http://www.energosovet.ru/bul_stat.php?idd=454
- Information on: http://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/about-bp/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy/2014-in-review.html (2014)
- N. G.Verstina, T. S.Meshcheryakova, Biosci Biotechnol Res Asia, 12 (2) (2015) [CrossRef]
- J.Ćetković, S.Rutešić, M.Zarković, M.Knežević,, N.Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117 (1), 780–790 (2015)
- S.Rutešić, J.Ćetković, M.Zarković, M.Knežević, N.Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117 (1), 905–915 (2015)
- J.Cetkovic, M.Knezevic, I.Vujovic, J.Cerovic, Technics Technologies Education Management, 7 (4), 1646–1654 (2012)
- M.Knežević, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 10(1), (2012)
- J.Cetkovic, S.Rutesic, T.Hanak, M.Knezevic, B.Melovic, Technics Technologies Education Management, 7(1), 285–293 (2012)
- V.VOkrepilov, Studies on Russian Economic Development, 24 (1), 35–42 (2013) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.