MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Information on: www.youngscience.ru [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Asaul, Scientific bases of the concept of economic innovation strategy building organizations on the basis of integration processes (SPbGASU, SPb, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Nuzhina, Economy of Natural Resources and Conservation: a collection of articles XII International nauch.- Practical. Conf., 23–27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gorbunov, S.N. Ivanov, A.N. Asaul, Peter Fund, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Grebennikov, Regional Economics and Management, 6, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Mottaeva, The methodology of the spatial distribution of business organizations in the region based on the development of transport infrastructure (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Mottaeva, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 23, 43446–43449 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- On the way to sustainable development of Russia, 43, 10–11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Schumpeter, Essays on entrepreneurs, innovations, business cycles, and the evolution of capitаlism, Clemence (1989) [Google Scholar]
- U. Witt, The Paperson Economics and Evolution, 0605, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L.E. Bygballe, M. Ingemansson, Industrial Marketing And Management, 43, 512–524 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Anttonen, H. Minna, E. Houtbeckers, Journal of cleaner production, 45, 89–103 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Serpell, R. Alvarez, Procedia Engineering, 85, 464–472 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Parthenopoulou, M. Malindretos, Original Research Article Materials Today: Proceedings, 3, 898–912 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- М. Merklein, M. Geiger, Journal of materials processing technology, 532–536 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Aronova, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Procedia Engineering, 117, 771–779 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Radovic, V. Murgul, N. Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 641–642, 634–638 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jocovic, B. Melovic, N. Vatin, V. Murgul, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 678, 644–647 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazarevska, M. Cvetkovska, M. Knezevic, (...), V. Murgul, N. Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 627, 276–282 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.