MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Management, Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- M. Anttonen, H. Minna, E. Houtbeckers, Journal of cleaner production, 45, 89–103 (2013) [CrossRef]
- V.V. Asaul, Scientific bases of the concept of economic innovation strategy building organizations on the basis of integration processes (SPbGASU, SPb, 2005)
- U. Witt, The Paperson Economics and Evolution, 0605, (2006)
- A.A. Gorbunov, S.N. Ivanov, A.N. Asaul, Formation of a regional building complex in transitive economy (Peter Fund, SPb, 1999)
- A.A. Grebennikov, Regional Economics and Management, 6, (2006)
- G. Diethelm, Project Management, T1. In 2: volumes (Business – press, SPb, 2004)
- The concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation until 2020. Information on: www.youngscience.ru
- М. Merklein, M. Geiger, Journal of materials processing technology, 532–536 (2002) [CrossRef]
- S.A. Mishin. Project activity: adapted model for Russia (AST, Moscow, 2006)
- I.P. Nuzhina, Economy of Natural Resources and Conservation: a collection of articles XII International nauch.- Practical. Conf., 23–27 (2009)
- A. Serpell, R. Alvarez, Procedia Engineering, 85, 464–472, (2014) [CrossRef]
- Information on http://cheltoday.ru/articles/blogi/ustoychivoe-razvitie-i-ekologicheskaya-polupravda-95668/
- N. Parthenopoulou, M. Malindretos, Original Research Article Materials Today: Proceedings, 3, 898–912 (2016) [CrossRef]
- S. Bobylev, R. Flights, Sustainable development in Russia (2013)
- Information on: http://cheltoday.ru/articles/blogi/ustoychivoe-razvitie-i-ekologicheskaya-polupravda-95668/
- J.A. Schumpeter, Essays on entrepreneurs, innovations, business cycles, and the evolution of capitаlism, Clemence; with a new introduction by Richard Swedberg (Transactions Publishers, London, 1983)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.