MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||History and Theory of Architecture, Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- J.Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (Random House, New York, 1961) [Google Scholar]
- T.Kauko, Journal of Housing and Built Environment, 21, 159–176 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.Newman, Defensible space (MacMillan, New York, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- W.Wilson, S.Fainstein, S.Cambell, “The truly Disadvantaged: The hidden agenda”. Reading the urban Theory (Blackwell Publisher, Oxford, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- G.Bolt, Journal of Housing and the Built Environ, 24, 397–405 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Cabernite, Community service through architecture: Social housing with identity (Cigagna University of South Florida, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. R.Geraedts, T.Voordt, Proceedings of International conference Sustainable urban areas, Roterdam, 4, 23–31 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.Thebaud, J.Haffner, E.Guerra, Privately-Funded Public Housing Redevelopment: A Study of the Transformation of Columbia Point (Institute for International Urban Development Cambridge, Masachusets, USA, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.Milić, Urbanistički aspekti socijalnog stanovanja, (Arhitektonski fakultet univerziteta u Beogradu, Beograd, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.Munch, Journal of the Housing and the Built Environ, 24, 441–455 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Radovic, V.Murgul, N.I.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 584-586, 564–569 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.Radovic, V.Murgul, N.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 641-642, 634–638 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Ćetković, M.Knežević, M.Žarković, V.Murgul, N.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 638-640, 2465–2470 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.