MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||History and Theory of Architecture, Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- J.Jacobs, The Death and Life of Great American Cities (Random House, New York, 1961)
- T.Kauko, Journal of Housing and Built Environment, 21, 159–176 (2006) [CrossRef]
- O.Newman, Defensible space (MacMillan, New York, 1970)
- W.Wilson, S.Fainstein, S.Cambell, “The truly Disadvantaged: The hidden agenda”. Reading the urban Theory (Blackwell Publisher, Oxford, 1996)
- G.Bolt, Journal of Housing and the Built Environ, 24, 397–405 (2009) [CrossRef]
- K.Cabernite, Community service through architecture: Social housing with identity (Cigagna University of South Florida, 2009)
- P. R.Geraedts, T.Voordt, Proceedings of International conference Sustainable urban areas, Roterdam, 4, 23–31 (2007)
- F.Thebaud, J.Haffner, E.Guerra, Privately-Funded Public Housing Redevelopment: A Study of the Transformation of Columbia Point (Institute for International Urban Development Cambridge, Masachusets, USA, 2008)
- V.Milić, Urbanistički aspekti socijalnog stanovanja, (Arhitektonski fakultet univerziteta u Beogradu, Beograd, 2006)
- S.Munch, Journal of the Housing and the Built Environ, 24, 441–455 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G.Radovic, V.Murgul, N.I.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 584-586, 564–569 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G.Radovic, V.Murgul, N.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 641-642, 634–638 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J.Ćetković, M.Knežević, M.Žarković, V.Murgul, N.Vatin, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 638-640, 2465–2470 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.