MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- A. Pimnev, The development of methodology for assessment of imperfections in tanks geometry in technical diagnosis, Thesis of Candidate of Technical Sciences (TSOGU, Tyumen, 2006)
- V. Kurushina, Yu. Zemenkov, WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 190, 2, 881–888 (2014) [CrossRef]
- V. Antip’ev, A. Nevolin, Yu. Zemenkov, Neftyanoe Khozyaistvo - Oil Industry, 10, 46–48 (1981)
- Yu. Zemenkov, V. Shalay, M. Zemenkova, Procedia Engineering, 113, 254–258 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Yu. Zemenkov, V. Shalay, M. Zemenkova, Procedia Engineering, 113, 312–315 (2015) [CrossRef]
- E. Kurushina, V. Kurushina, Life Science Journal, 11(11), 517–521 (2014)
- R. Mamadaliev, V. Kuskov, Yu. Zemenkov, A. Popova, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 770, 19–22 (2015) [CrossRef]
- A. Shabarov, A. Ibragimov, M. Zemenkova, S. Podorozhnikov, Gas industry, 12 (715), 50–54 (2014)
- A. Pimnev, M. Zemenkova, Pipeline transport: theory and practice, 5 (51), 43–47 (2015)
- M. Zemenkova, Yu. Zemenkov, A. Pimnev, V. Petryakov, Business magazine Neftegaz.RU, 11-12, 64–7 (2015).
- A. Pimnev, M. Zemenkova, Fundamental researches, 11-2, 292–296 (2015)
- A. Tarasenko, Deflected mode of tanks during repair works (Nedra, Moscow, 1999)
- G. Hopersky, Research of the intense deformed condition of a wall of the tank at uneven rainfall of the basis, Thesis of Candidate of Technical Sciences (Tyumen, TSOGU, 1998)
- M. Zemenkova, System monitoring of indicators of reliability of objects of pipeline transport, Dissertation of Candidate of Technical Sciences (TSOGU, Tyumen, 2007)
- A. Votinov, Estimation of structural parameters of steel and resource characteristics of storage tanks in a continuous operation, Abstract of thesis of Candidate of Technical Science (KGTU, Krasnodar, 2006)
- S. Stepanov, N. Cheremisin, S. Sokolov, A. Altunin, A. Shabarov, Computational method for relative permeability curves based on the Bernoulli generalized porous media equations, ECMOR 2012 - 13th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery (2012)
- R. Levitin, Yu. Zemenkov, Neftyanoe khozyaystvo - Oil Industry, 1, 110–114 (2016)
- Ya. Gorelik, A. Shabarov, Yu. Sysoyev, Earth’s Cryosphere, 12(1), 59 (2008)
- I. Rozenshtein, Diagnostika materialov, 74(7), 48–51 (2008)
- I. Kiryanov, S. Toropov, V. Toropov, Neftyanoe Khozyaystvo - Oil Industry, 8, 48 (2015)
- I. Rozenshtein, Oil and Gas Territory, 10, 110–114 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.