MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Yu.M. Borisov, Bulletin of the Central regional branch RAASN: collection of scientific articles. - Voronezh: VGASU, 133–137 (2010)
- Yu.M. Borisov, Scientific Bulletin VGASU “Construction and architecture”. - Voronezh: VGASU, 18–24 (2010)
- Yu.M. Borisov, Building mechanics and construction. - Voronezh: VGASU, 76 (2012)
- Yu.M. Borisov, Scientific Israel - Technological Advantages, 14 (2), 11 (2012)
- M. Yu. Borisov, Industrial and civil construction, 7, 47–49 (2010)
- Yu.B. Potapov, Proceedings of the international scientific conference (IV Academic Reading RAASN) “Actual problems of building materials”: Sat. scientific. Article. - Penza, 16–17 (1998)
- Yu.B. Potapov, Building Materials of the XXI century, 9, 9–10 (2000)
- A.E. Polikutin, The strength and crack resistance of the inclined sections of the bent structural elements of kauton reinforcement, dis. ... Cand. tehn. Sciences: 05.23.01(2002)
- O.L. Figovsky, Eastern European Journal of advanced technologies, 6(11), 14–20 (2014) [CrossRef]
- Nguyen Phan Duy Double-layered rubber concrete of bent elements of building structures, diss.… Cand. tehn. Sciences: 05.23.01(2010)
- S.A. Pinaev Short compressed elements of building constructions of an effective composite based on butadiene polymer [Text]: diss.… Cand. tehn. Sciences: 05.23.01 / Pinaev Sergey. - Voronezh, 2001. - 191 p.
- V.A. Chmykhov, The resistance of the rubber concrete to aggressive media, diss.… Cand. tehn. Sciences: 05.23.05(2002)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.