MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, “Green” Buildings and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- D. Reay, D. Macmichael, Heat Pumps, Design and Applications, translation from English (Energoizdat, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Yantovskiy. L.A. Levin, Industrial Heat Pumps (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- International Simposium on the Industrial Application of the Heat Pump (1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gorshkov, Heat Pumps, Analytical review, An industrial equipment guide, 2, 47–80 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O. Sh. Vezirishvili G.I. Chogovadze et al., Teploenergetika, 12, 45–47 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Kuritsin, Fundamentals of energy saving in heating and ventilation technology (Publishing house Nadezhda, Saratov, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Lebedev, Calculation and design of the drying equipment (Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Romanova, A. Yu. Orlov, Vestnik of Tambov State Technical University, 14(3), 591–596 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Konovalov, E.V. Romanova, N.Ts. Gatapova, Vestnik of Tambov State Technical University, 17(1), 153–178 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer, adopted by the government of the USSR in November (1988), enacted on January 1 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- The Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Ratified by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation N 128-FZ of November 4 (2004) It came into force on February 16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kutepov, L.S. Sterman, N.G. Styushin, Hydrodynamics and heat transfer in vaporization: a textbook for universities (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1977) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Mikheev, I.M. Mikheeva, Foundations of heat transfer (Energiya, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Usachev, A.V Rulev, Teplovye processy v tehnike, 5(8), 343–353 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- SP 42-101-2003). General provisions for the design and construction of gas distribution systems made of metal and plastic pipes, Stroyizdat, Moscow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- PB 12–529–03 Safety rules of gas distribution and gas consumption systems, JSC STC Industrial Safety, Moscow (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Preobrazhenskiy. Liquefied gases (Nedra, Leningrad, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Staskevich, D. Ya. Vigdorchik, Handbook of liquefied petroleum gases (Nedra, Leningrad, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kh. Karapetyants, Chemical thermodynamics (Khimiya, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Usachev, A.L. Shurayts, A.V. Rulev, T.A. Usacheva, System research on increase of heat exchange intensity of liquefied petroleum gas regasificators (Saratov State Technical University, Saratov, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.N. Kuritsin, A.P. Usachev, B.P. Bogdanov, The use of gas in the national economy: collection of articles of the Griproniigaz institute (Saratov University Publishing House, Saratov, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Tilicheev, Physicochemical properties of individual hydrocarbons (Gostoptehizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1947) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Nysewander, B.H. Sage, W.N. Lesey, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 32(1), 118–123 (1940) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Martynovskiy, Cycles, schemes and characteristics of thermotransformers (Energiya, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.