MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, “Green” Buildings and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- D. Reay, D. Macmichael, Heat Pumps, Design and Applications, translation from English (Energoizdat, Moscow, 1982)
- E.I. Yantovskiy. L.A. Levin, Industrial Heat Pumps (Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1989)
- International Simposium on the Industrial Application of the Heat Pump (1982)
- V.G. Gorshkov, Heat Pumps, Analytical review, An industrial equipment guide, 2, 47–80 (2004)
- O. Sh. Vezirishvili G.I. Chogovadze et al., Teploenergetika, 12, 45–47 (1981)
- B.N. Kuritsin, Fundamentals of energy saving in heating and ventilation technology (Publishing house Nadezhda, Saratov, 1996)
- P.D. Lebedev, Calculation and design of the drying equipment (Gosenergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1973)
- E.V. Romanova, A. Yu. Orlov, Vestnik of Tambov State Technical University, 14(3), 591–596 (2008)
- V.I. Konovalov, E.V. Romanova, N.Ts. Gatapova, Vestnik of Tambov State Technical University, 17(1), 153–178 (2001)
- The Montreal Protocol on Substances That Deplete the Ozone Layer, adopted by the government of the USSR in November (1988), enacted on January 1 (1989)
- The Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change. Ratified by the Federal Law of the Russian Federation N 128-FZ of November 4 (2004) It came into force on February 16 (2005)
- A.M. Kutepov, L.S. Sterman, N.G. Styushin, Hydrodynamics and heat transfer in vaporization: a textbook for universities (Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, 1977)
- M.A. Mikheev, I.M. Mikheeva, Foundations of heat transfer (Energiya, Moscow, 1973)
- A.P. Usachev, A.V Rulev, Teplovye processy v tehnike, 5(8), 343–353 (2013)
- SP 42-101-2003). General provisions for the design and construction of gas distribution systems made of metal and plastic pipes, Stroyizdat, Moscow (2003)
- PB 12–529–03 Safety rules of gas distribution and gas consumption systems, JSC STC Industrial Safety, Moscow (2003)
- N.I. Preobrazhenskiy. Liquefied gases (Nedra, Leningrad, 1975)
- N.L. Staskevich, D. Ya. Vigdorchik, Handbook of liquefied petroleum gases (Nedra, Leningrad, 1986)
- M. Kh. Karapetyants, Chemical thermodynamics (Khimiya, Moscow, 1975)
- A.P. Usachev, A.L. Shurayts, A.V. Rulev, T.A. Usacheva, System research on increase of heat exchange intensity of liquefied petroleum gas regasificators (Saratov State Technical University, Saratov, 2010)
- B.N. Kuritsin, A.P. Usachev, B.P. Bogdanov, The use of gas in the national economy: collection of articles of the Griproniigaz institute (Saratov University Publishing House, Saratov, 1974)
- M.D. Tilicheev, Physicochemical properties of individual hydrocarbons (Gostoptehizdat, Moscow-Leningrad, 1947)
- C.H. Nysewander, B.H. Sage, W.N. Lesey, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 32(1), 118–123 (1940) [CrossRef]
- V.S. Martynovskiy, Cycles, schemes and characteristics of thermotransformers (Energiya, Moscow, 1979)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.