MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, “Green” Buildings and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S.C. Saha, J.C. Patterson, C. Lei, International Journal Of Thermal Sciences, 49, 1899–1910 (2010) [CrossRef]
- I. Suwan,.S.C. Saha, J.C. Pattersonb, C. Leib, Energy and Buildings, 42, 1192–1204 (2010) [CrossRef]
- S.C. Saha, Energy and Buildings, 43, 695–703 (2011) [CrossRef]
- E.F. Kent, Mechanics Research Communications, 36, 497–508(2009) [CrossRef]
- T. Basaka, S. Royb, S.K. Babub, A.R. Balakrishnana, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 51, 4496–4505 (2008) [CrossRef]
- El H. Ridouanea, A. Campob, M. Hasnaouia, International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 27, 476–489 (2006). [CrossRef]
- V.A. Akinsete T.A. Coleman, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 25, 991–998 (1982) [CrossRef]
- A.D. Suslova, A.D. Sivokhin, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 5, 54–64 (2014)
- W. Tobiasson, J. Buska, A. Greatorex, AVOK: ventilation, heating, air conditioning, heating and Building Thermal Physics, 3, 20–25 (2011)
- N.I. Shamrikov, V.A. Volnukhin, MakarovaT.N., Gable Roof With Unheated Attic, (R.F. Patent 2263749, 2005)
- O.A. Sizenko, ProkhorenkoA.P., I Stroitel’stvo Arkhitektura, 4, 46–51 (2009)
- I.I. Staroverova, Thermal Conditions Of Warm Attics And Adjacent Spaces In Modern Residential High-Rise Buildings In The Cold Season (On The Example Of Construction In Moscow) (Dissertation 1984)
- M. Graham, National Roofing Contractors Assn., 7, 1–12 (2015)
- M. Graham, National Roofing Contractors Assn., 11, 1–12 (2012)
- J. Straube, Building Science Press. Building Science Digest, 135, 23–28 (2006)
- P.V. Nielsen, Displacement Ventilation: Theory and Design (Denmark: Aalborg University, 1993)
- M.R. Petrichenko, V.N. Bukhartsev, Extreme Problems Of Filtration Stream (Palmarium Academic Publishing, 2012)
- M.R. Petrichenko, Nauchno-Tekhnicheskiye Vedomosti SPBGPU, 1, 108–112 (2012)
- V.I. Lipko, Magazine of Polotsk State University, B Series : Industry, Applied Science, 9, 40–45 (2006)
- V.S. Belyaev, V.F. Tikhonova, Residential Buildings Construction, 3, 34–45 (2014)
- SNiP (Construction Rules and Regulations) № 41-01-2003. Otopleniye, ventilyatsiya i konditsionirovaniye.
- GOST (Russian National Standard) № 30494-96 Zdaniya zhilyye i obshchestvennyye. Parametry mikroklimata v pomeshchenii
- D.R. Miftakhova, D.V. Nemova, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 43, 34–45 (2016)
- A.S. Gorshkov, D.V. Nemova, N.I. Vatin, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 12, 2458–2463 (2013)
- N. Harmati, R. Folić, Z. Magyar, J. Dražić, N. Kurtović-Folić, Тhermal Science (Nuclear Institute Vinča, Belgrade, 2015)
- N. Harmati, Z. Magyar, Energy Procedia, 78, 2458–2463 (2015) [CrossRef]
- N. Harmati, Ž. Jakšić, N. Vatin, Procedia Engineering, 117, 791–799 (2015) [CrossRef]
- N. Harmati, R. Folić, Z. Magyar, Тhermal Science, 19, 865–880 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V. Pukhkal, A. Bieliatynskyi, V. Murgul, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 14, 93–101 (2016)
- V. Okrepilov, G. Ivanova, Standarty i Kachestvo, 12, 62–68 (2004)
- V. Okrepilov, Standarty i Kachestvo, 3, 94–96 (2003)
- V. Okrepilov, Standarty i Kachestvo, 10, 52–55 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.