MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy Sources, “Green” Buildings and Sustainable Development|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- International Energy Agency
- Information on http://iea.org/topics/energyefficiency/subtopics/lighting
- International Partnership for Energy Efficiency Cooperation (IPEEC)& International Energy Agency (IEA), ‘Building Energy Performance Metrics’, Supporting Energy Efficiency Progress in Major Economies
- Information on www.mrs.680org/bulletin
- Information on http://energy.gov/energysaver/choices-save-you-money
- Safaa Alzubaidi and Prashant kumar Soori, J.Light & Vis. Env., 36(1), 23–31 (2012) [CrossRef]
- R. Devonshire, J. Light & VisEnv., 32, 275–287 (2008) [CrossRef]
- N. Zheludev, Nature Photonics, 1, 189–192 (2007) [CrossRef]
- S. Liu, A. Minato, S. Ozawa and M. Nakagawa, J. Light & Vis.Env, 31, 65–69 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Dalla Costa, L. Schuch, L. Michels, C. Rech, J.R. Pinheiro and G.H. Costa, “Autonomous Street Lighting System based on Solar Energy and LEDs”, 1143–1148 IEEE, (2010)
- Wen-Shing sun, Chih-Hsuan Tsuei, and Yi Han huang, “Simulating the Illuminance and Efficiency of the LEDs used in General Household Lighting”, Science Direct, Physics Procedia, 19, 244–248 (2011) [CrossRef]
- P. Sathya & Dr. R. Natarajan, “Design of Energy Efficient lighting system for Educational Laboratory”.
- L. Svatovskaya, A. Sychova, M. Sychov, V. Okrepilov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 53, Article Number 01023 (2016)
- Information on http://energy.gov/articles/top-8-things-you-didn-t-know-about-leds
- Information on http://energy.gov/energysaver/lumens-and-lighting-facts-label
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.