This article has an erratum: [erratum]
MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2016XV International Conference “Topical Problems of Architecture, Civil Engineering, Energy Efficiency and Ecology – 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Buildings and Structures, Foundations and Underground Constructions, Bridges, Highways and Tunnels|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- SP 22.13330.2011. Soil bases of buildings and structures (Moscow, 2011)
- SP 24.13330.2011. Pile foundations (Moscow, 2011)
- M. I. Abelev, Construction of industrial and civil buildings on weak saturated soils (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1983)
- R.A. Mangushev, V.D. Karlov, I.I. Sakharov, Soil Mechanics: Textbook (ASV, Moscow, 2009)
- P.A. Konovalov, Soil bases and foundation of buildings under reconstruction, fourth ed. (VNINTPI, Moscow, 2000)
- V.A. Ilichev, R.A. Mangushev, Geotechnical manual. Grounds, foundations and underground structures (ASV, Moscow, 2014)
- A. G. Malinin, Strujnaya tsementatsiya gruntov (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 2010)
- A. M. Golovanov, V. I. Pashkov, G.A. Revo, D.V. Pashkov, O. V. Nerchinskij, R. I. Turenko, Vestnik MGSU, 8, 59–67 (2013) [CrossRef]
- B. I. Dalmatov, Proektirovanie fundamentov zdanij I podzemnykh sooruzhenij: Uchebnoe posobie, second ed. (ASV, Moscow, 2001)
- R.A. Mangushev, Osnovaniya I fundamenty (ASV, Moscow, 2011)
- S. G. Bogov, Razvitie gorodov I geotekhnicheskoe stoitel’stvo, 2, 1–12 (2000)
- M. Bouassida, S. Ellouze, Z. Ben Salem, M. N. Znaidi, Foundation and Soft Ground Engineering Conference, 1, 55–66 (2013)
- J. M. O. Hughes, N. J. Withers, Ground Engineering, 7, 42–49 (1974)
- M. R. Shirazi, O. Zarrinkafsh, K. Valipourian, International Journal of Civil, Environmental, Structural, Construction and Architectural Engineering, 9, 601–605 (2015)
- Heinz J. Priebe, Ground Engineering, 7–13, 1–16 (1995)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.