MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- B.P. Walsh, S.N. Murray, D.T.J. O’Sullivan, Water Resources and Industry 10, 15 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.M. Redina, A.P. Khaustov, Rationing and the reduction of environmental pollution (Yurait, Moscow, 2014) [in Russian]
- M.A. Gusakova, K.G. Bogolitsyn, Water: Chemistry and Ecology 6, 78 (2014) [in Russian]
- A.I. Vladimirov, V.V. Remizov, Ecology Oil and Gas Industry (Oil and Gas, Moscow, 2003) [in Russian]
- L.I. Pugach, Energy and Ecology (NSTU Publ., Novosibirsk, 2003) [in Russian]
- V.A. Zaitsev, Industrial Ecology (BINOM, Moscow, 2012) [in Russian]
- O.V. Vysokomornaya, E. Yu. A.A. Kurilenko Shcherbinina, MATEC Web Conf. 23 01041 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- O.V. Vysokomornaya, J.E. Balakhnina, M.V. Shikhman, MATEC Web Conf. 23 01065 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- O.V. Vysokomornaya, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strishak, Journ. Eng. Phys. Thermophys. 89, 1 (2016) [CrossRef]
- K.A. Batischeva, E.G. Orlova, D.V. Feoktistov, EPJ Web Conf. 82 01055 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.