MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- Y.A. Tabunschikov, AVOK 5 (2008)
- V.V. Bukhmirov, M.V. Prorokova, Bulletin ISPU 4 (2015)
- P.O. Fanger, AVOK 4 (2003)
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Continuum Mechanics: Hydrodynamics and elasticity theory (Dep. publ tehnikoteoret. lit., OGIZ, Moscow, 1944)
- S. Patankar, Numerical methods for solving problems of heat transfer and fluid dynamics (Energoatomisdat, Moscow, 1984)
- ANSYS FLUENT User’s Guide. Software Release Version 14 (2011)
- Y.A. Tabunschikov, M.A. Brodach, Mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal efficiency of buildings (AVOC-PRESS, Moscow, 2002)
- A.Y. Snegirev High-performance computing in engineering physics. Numerical simulation of turbulent flows: Proc. allowance (Publishing house of the Polytechnic. University Press, St. Petersburg, 2009)
- V.V. Bukhmirov, M.V. Prorokova, Herald of the Russian Ministry of Energy 1, 1 (2015)
- I.A. Belov, S.A. Isaev, Simulation of turbulent flows: Proc. Allowance (Balt. state. tehn. University Press, St. Petersburg, 2001)
- A.A. Yun, B.A. Krylov, Calculation and simulation of turbulent flows with heat exchange, mixing, chemical reactions, and two-phase flows in the software package FASTEST-3D (Publishing house of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Moscow, 2007)
- A. Machkashi, L. Banhidi, Radiant heating (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1985)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.