MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- Y.A. Tabunschikov, AVOK 5 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bukhmirov, M.V. Prorokova, Bulletin ISPU 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Fanger, AVOK 4 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz, Continuum Mechanics: Hydrodynamics and elasticity theory (Dep. publ tehnikoteoret. lit., OGIZ, Moscow, 1944) [Google Scholar]
- S. Patankar, Numerical methods for solving problems of heat transfer and fluid dynamics (Energoatomisdat, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS FLUENT User’s Guide. Software Release Version 14 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Tabunschikov, M.A. Brodach, Mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal efficiency of buildings (AVOC-PRESS, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.Y. Snegirev High-performance computing in engineering physics. Numerical simulation of turbulent flows: Proc. allowance (Publishing house of the Polytechnic. University Press, St. Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bukhmirov, M.V. Prorokova, Herald of the Russian Ministry of Energy 1, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Belov, S.A. Isaev, Simulation of turbulent flows: Proc. Allowance (Balt. state. tehn. University Press, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yun, B.A. Krylov, Calculation and simulation of turbulent flows with heat exchange, mixing, chemical reactions, and two-phase flows in the software package FASTEST-3D (Publishing house of the Moscow Aviation Institute, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Machkashi, L. Banhidi, Radiant heating (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.