MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- N.N. Galashov, S.A. Tsibulskiy, Power Technology and Engineering: Sci. J. 48, (2015)
- А.М. Zavalishen, S.L. Kim, V.V. Maltsev. The Higher Education Establishment Bulletin. Nuclear Industry 1(2011)
- Development Program for the nuclear power engineering of RF for 1998 – 2005 and for the period until 2010 approved by Decree No. 815 of the Government of RF on 21.07.1998
- Development strategy for the nuclear power engineering in the first half of XXI century approved by the Government of RF on 25.02.2000
- D. Hasson, M. Avriel, W. Resnick, Ind. Eng. Chem. Fundam. 7, (1968) [CrossRef]
- J. Taborek, T. Aoki, R.B. Ritter. Chem. Eng. Prog. 68(1972)
- J. Taborek, T. Aoki, R.B. Ritter, et al. Chem. Eng. Prog. 68(1972)
- V.A. Ruppel, Yu.S. Tretyakova, LavrinenkoS.V., et al. MATEC Web Conf. 37(2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- K. Larionov, S. Lavrinenko, V. Gubin, et al. XVth International Conference Linguistic and Cultural Studies: Traditions and Innovations (LKTI 2015), Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences 206(2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.