MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- Z.R. Ismaguilov, O.V. Tailakov, T.N. Teryaeva et al., Coal 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Ya. Sigal, Protection of air pool at fuel combustion (Nedra, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Technology of vortex combustion “TORNADO”, http://sibpromenergo.ru/boiler/vih/tornado.html [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Murko, A.K. Dzhundubaev, M.P. Baranova, A.I. Biybosunov, V.A. Kulagin, Slurry fuel transporting and energy complexes (Russian-Kyrgyz scientific and technical cooperation in the field of power engineering, Krasnoyarsk: Siberian Federal University, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krestovnikov, V.N. Vigdorovitch, Chemical thermodynamics (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- U.D. Veryatin, V.P. Mashyrev, N.G. Ryabtsev et al., Thermodynamic properties of inorganic substances (Directory. Moscow: Atomizdat, 1965) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.