MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- I.S. Kojuhovsky, Y.K. Celikovsky, Energ. 6 (2011)
- J. Hot, M. Sow, C. Tribout, M. Cyr, Constr. Build. Mat. 110 (2016)
- N. Nordin, M.M.A.B. Abdullah, M.F.M. Tahir, A.V. Sandu, K. Hussin, Int. J. Cons. Sc. 7 (2016)
- M. Pasetto, N. Baldo, Constr. Build. Mat. 108 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A.S. Inozemtsev, E.V. Korolev, Ind. Civil Eng. 10 (2013)
- Z.R. Ismagilov, N.V. Shikina, N.V. Zhuravleva, R.R. Potokina, N.A. Rudina, V.A. Ushakov, T.N. Teryaeva, Sol. Fuel Chem. 49 (2015)
- Engineering instructions for application of fly-ashes and ash and slag mixtures from various solid fuel combustion for earth roadbed, road base and road surface building (ISCS 185–75)
- V.N. Castaldelli, J.C.B. Moraes, J.L. Akasaki, J.L.P. Melges, J. Monzó, M.V. Borrachero, L. Soriano, J. Payá, M.M. Tashima, Fuel 174 (2016) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.