MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- E.L. Aleksandrov, Ecological problems of the effects and risks of space engineering on the environment: A Reference Guide (ANKIL, Moscow, 2000)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, T.N. Nemov, E.E. Bulba, Izv.vuzov. Physics 6 (2006)
- A.E. Dolotov, G.V. Kuznetsov, T.N. Nemova, Izv.vuzov. Physics 4 (2008)
- Standard aktmosfera. Options. - M .: State Committee of the Council of Ministers of the USSR standards (1977)
- V.I. Terehov, M.A. Pahomov, Heat and mass transfer and hydrodynamics in a gas-drop flow (Monograph NGTU. Novosiboirsk, 2008)
- R.S. Volkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer 85 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R.S. Volkov, O.V. Vysokomornaya, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, Tech. Phys. Lett. 41, 2 (2015)
- G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, J. Eng. Thermophys. 17, 3 (2008)
- R.S. Volkov, G.V. Kuznetsov, P.A. Strizhak, Tech. Phys. Lett. 59, 7 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.