MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- D. Matisková, M. Kotus, M. Balara J. TEM 5, 60 (2016)
- M. Ranusawud, P. Limsuwan, K. Vatcharanukul, T. Somthong, Key Engineering Materials 613, 133 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Bucur, O. Cangea, Petroleum - Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Technical Series 66, 1 (2014)
- Y.K. Atroshenko and A.A. Bychkova, MATEC Web Conf. 23, 01006 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Y.K. Atroshenko and A.V. Abramova, EPJ Web Conf. 110, 01071 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.A. Taymarov, Yu.V. Lavirko E.E. Belyaeva, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy Sector Problems 7, 69 (2015)
- A.N. Makarov, Power Station 3, 19 (2015)
- GOST 6651–2009 Thermal resistance of platinum, copper and nickel. General technical requirements and test methods, Moscow (2009) [in Russian]
- A.A. Samarskii, The Theory of Difference Schemes (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 2001) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.