MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2016Heat and Mass Transfer in the System of Thermal Modes of Energy – Technical and Technological Equipment (HMTTSC-2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 August 2016|
- D. Matisková, M. Kotus, M. Balara J. TEM 5, 60 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ranusawud, P. Limsuwan, K. Vatcharanukul, T. Somthong, Key Engineering Materials 613, 133 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Bucur, O. Cangea, Petroleum - Gas University of Ploiesti Bulletin, Technical Series 66, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Atroshenko and A.A. Bychkova, MATEC Web Conf. 23, 01006 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Atroshenko and A.V. Abramova, EPJ Web Conf. 110, 01071 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taymarov, Yu.V. Lavirko E.E. Belyaeva, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy Sector Problems 7, 69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Makarov, Power Station 3, 19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 6651–2009 Thermal resistance of platinum, copper and nickel. General technical requirements and test methods, Moscow (2009) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Samarskii, The Theory of Difference Schemes (Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, 2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.