MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2016The International Conference on Computing and Precision Engineering (ICCPE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Advanced Manufacturing and Analysis Technology|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- T. Bodenmueller and G. Hirzinger, “Online Surface Reconstruction from Unorganized 3-D-Points for the DLR Hand-guided Scanner System,” Proceedings of 2nd International Symposium on 3-D Data Processing, Visualization and Transmission, 285–292 (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. H. Strobl, W. Sepp, E. Wahl, T. Bodenmueller, M. Suppa, J. Seara, and G. Hirzinger, “The DLR Multisensory Hand-Guided Device: The Laser Stripe Profiler,” In Proceedings of ICRA, 2 1927–1932 (2004).
- A. W. Fitzgibbon, G. Cross, and A. Zisserman, “Automatic 3-D model construction for turn-table sequences,” In 3-D Structure from Multiple Images of Large-Scale Environments, 155–170 (1998) [CrossRef]
- V. Fremont and R. Chellali, “Turntable-based 3-D object reconstruction,” In IEEE Conference on Cybernetics and Intelligent Systems, 1277–1282 (2004)
- M. Callieri, A. Fasano, G. Impoco, P. Cignoni, R. Scopigno, G. Parrini, and G. Biagini, “RoboScan: An Automatic System for Accurate and Unattended 3-D Scanning,” In IEEE 3-DPVT, Thessaloniki, Greece, Sept. 805–812 (2004).
- S. Larsson and J. A. P. Kjellander, “Path planning for laser scanning with an industrial robot,” In RAS, 7, 615–624, (2008).
- Simon Kriegel, Christian Rink, Tim Bodenmüller and Michael Suppa. “Efficient Next-Best-Scan Planning for Autonomous 3-D Surface Reconstruction of Unknown Objects”, Journal of Real Time Image Processing: Special Issue on Robot Vision, 1–21 (2013).
- P. J. Besl and N. D. McKay, “A method for registration of 3-D shapes,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Recognition and Machine Intelligence 14, 239–256 (1992). [CrossRef]
- C. J. R. Chua, “Point signatures: a new representation for 3-D object recognition,” Int. J. Comput. Vision 25 63–85 (1997) [CrossRef]
- A. E. Johnson and M. Hebert, “Using spin images for efficient object recognition in cluttered 3-D scenes,” IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, vol. 21 433–449 (1999). [CrossRef]
- F. Tombari, S. Salti, and L. Di Stefano, “Unique Signatures of Histograms for Local Surface Description,” In Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Computer Vision Conference on Computer Vision: Part III, 356–369 (2010)
- Liang-Chia Chen, Dinh-Cuong Hoang, Hsien-I Lin, Thanh-Hung Nguyen, “An Automated Point Clouds Scanning and Registration Methodology for 3-D Object Reconstruction,” In The 39th National Conference on Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, (2015).
- L.-C. Chen, T.-H. Nguyen, and S.-T. Lin, “3-D Object Recognition and Localization for Robot Pick and Place Application Employing a Global Area Based Descriptor,” In International conference on Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Taipei, Taiwan, May 29-31 (2015).
- S. Gottschalk, M. C. Lin, and D. Manocha, “OBBTree: A Hierarchical Structure for Rapid Interference Detection,” In Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, 171–180 (1996).
- Z. C. Marton, R. B. Rusu, and M. Beetz, “On fast surface reconstruction methods for large and noisy point clouds,” In IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 3218–3223 (2009).
- M. A. Fischler and R. C. Bolles, “Random Sample Consensus: A Paradigm for Model Fitting with Applications to Image Analysis and Automated Cartography,” Commun. ACM, 24 381–395 (1981). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- T. H. Nguyen, “3-D Object Recognition and Localization of Randomly Stacked Objects for Automation”. Doctoral Thesis, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan, (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.