MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electronics and Power Systems|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- D. A. Ward, J.L.T. Exon, Engineering Science and Education Journal, Using Rogowski coils for transient current measurements, 2, pp. 105–113, (1993)
- W. Chengyuan, ICMA,Design of Printed-Circuit Board Rogowski Coil for Highly Accurate Current Measurement, pp. 3801–3806, (2007)
- Y. Zhang, Power System Technology Conference, The reliable design of PCB Rogowski Coil current transformer, pp. 1–4, (2006)
- L. Kojovic, IEEE Computer Applications in Power, PCB Rogowski Coils Benefit Relay Protection, 15, pp. 50–53, (2002)
- M. Argueso, Scientific Instruments, implementation of Rogowski coil for the measurement of partial discharges, 76, (2005)
- M. Shafiq,Elsevier Measurement, Effect of geometrical parameters on high frequency performance of Rogowski coil for partial discharge measurements, 49, pp.126–137, (2014)
- G. Robles, Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference Proceedings, Identification of parameters in a Rogowski coil used for the measurement of partial discharges, pp. 1–4, (2007)
- K. Deb, Chichester Wiley, Multi-Objective Optimization Using Evolutionary Algorithms, (2001)
- M. Shafiq, Sensors Journal IEEE, Parameters Identification and Modeling of High-Frequency Current Transducer for Partial Discharge Measurements, 13, pp. 1081–1091, (2012)
- D. Porto, 3th IAS, Design of a new air-cored current transformer part analytical modeling and experimental validation, 1, (2004)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.