MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. Lind, B. Krassi, B. Johansson, J. Viitaniemi, J. Heilala, S. Stahre, S. Vatanen, A. Fasth, C. Berlin, SIMTER: A Production Simulation Tool for Joint Assessment of Ergonomics, Level of Automation and Environmental Impacts, In the 18th FAIM, Stockholm, 5-49 (2008)
- M. Paju, J. Heilala, M. Hentula, A. Heikkila, B. Johansson, S. Leong, K. Lyons, Framework and indicators for a sustainable manufacturing mapping methodology, In the WSC, IEEE, Baltimore, MD, 3411–3422 (2010)
- E. Koç, E. Kaplan, An investigation on energy consumption in yarn production with special reference to ring spinning, J. Fibr & Texti in Eas. Eur, 4, 18-24 (2007)
- C. Wang, M. Larsson, C. Ryman, C. E. Grip, J. O. Wikström, A. Johnsson, J. Engdahl, A model on CO2 emission reduction in integrated steelmaking by optimization methods, IJER, 32, 1092–1106 (2008)
- T. G. Gutowski, M. S Branham, J. B. Dahmus, A. J. Jones, A. Thiriez, D. P. Sekulic, Thermodynamic analysis of resources used in manufacturing processes, J. Env. sci. tech 43, 1584–1590 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Branham, T. G. Gutowski, A. Jones, D. P. Sekulic, A thermodynamic framework for analysing and improving manufacturing processes, In ISEE. IEEE, San Francisco, CA, 1-6 (2008)
- A. Susilawati, J. Tan, D. Bell, M. Sarwar, Fuzzy logic based method to measure degree of lean activity in manufacturing industry, JMSY, 34, 1–11 (2015)
- Q. Wang, S. Lassalle, A. R. Mileham, G. W. Owen, Analysis of a linear walking worker line using a combination of computer simulation and mathematical modeling approaches, JMSY, 28, 64–70 (2009)
- EPA, The Lean and Environment Toolkit. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.epa.gov/lean/toolkit/index.htm accessed June 26, (2008)
- K. P. Nurjanni, M. S. Carvalho, da L. A. A. F. Costa, Green Supply Chain Design with Multi-Objective Optimization, In the IEOM, Bali, 7-9 (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.