MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Manufacturing and Industrial Production|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- S. Lind, B. Krassi, B. Johansson, J. Viitaniemi, J. Heilala, S. Stahre, S. Vatanen, A. Fasth, C. Berlin, SIMTER: A Production Simulation Tool for Joint Assessment of Ergonomics, Level of Automation and Environmental Impacts, In the 18th FAIM, Stockholm, 5-49 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Paju, J. Heilala, M. Hentula, A. Heikkila, B. Johansson, S. Leong, K. Lyons, Framework and indicators for a sustainable manufacturing mapping methodology, In the WSC, IEEE, Baltimore, MD, 3411–3422 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Koç, E. Kaplan, An investigation on energy consumption in yarn production with special reference to ring spinning, J. Fibr & Texti in Eas. Eur, 4, 18-24 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, M. Larsson, C. Ryman, C. E. Grip, J. O. Wikström, A. Johnsson, J. Engdahl, A model on CO2 emission reduction in integrated steelmaking by optimization methods, IJER, 32, 1092–1106 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Gutowski, M. S Branham, J. B. Dahmus, A. J. Jones, A. Thiriez, D. P. Sekulic, Thermodynamic analysis of resources used in manufacturing processes, J. Env. sci. tech 43, 1584–1590 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Branham, T. G. Gutowski, A. Jones, D. P. Sekulic, A thermodynamic framework for analysing and improving manufacturing processes, In ISEE. IEEE, San Francisco, CA, 1-6 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Susilawati, J. Tan, D. Bell, M. Sarwar, Fuzzy logic based method to measure degree of lean activity in manufacturing industry, JMSY, 34, 1–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, S. Lassalle, A. R. Mileham, G. W. Owen, Analysis of a linear walking worker line using a combination of computer simulation and mathematical modeling approaches, JMSY, 28, 64–70 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- EPA, The Lean and Environment Toolkit. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.epa.gov/lean/toolkit/index.htm accessed June 26, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K. P. Nurjanni, M. S. Carvalho, da L. A. A. F. Costa, Green Supply Chain Design with Multi-Objective Optimization, In the IEOM, Bali, 7-9 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.