MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- J. Dakhlallah, S. Glaser, S. Mammar and Y. Sebsadji, “Tire-Road Forces Estimation Using Extended Kalman Filter and Sideslip Angle Evaluation,” American Control Conference(2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bevly, J. C. Gerdes, and C. Wilson, “The Use of GPS Based Velocity Measurements for Measurement of Sideslip and Wheel slip,” Vehicle System Dynamics, 38, 2, pp. 127–147 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bevly, J. Ryu, and J. C. Gerdes, “Integrating INS sensors with GPS measurements for continuous estimation of vehicle sideslip, roll, and tire cornering stiffness,” IEEE Trans. Intelligent transportation systems, 7, 4, pp. 483–493 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Javed, W. Owen, M. Biglarbegian, and W. Melek, “A hybrid EKF/KF state estimator for a skid-steered ATV,” International Journal of Vehicle Mechanics and Mobility, 52, 1, pp. 85–110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, Y. H. Zweiri, and L. D. Seneviratne, Non-linear observer for slip estimation of skid-steering vehicles, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation(2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Doumiati, A. Victorino, A. Charara, and D. Lechner, A method to estimate the lateral tire force and the sideslip angle of a vehicle: Experimental validation, American Control Conference(2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. T. Le, D. C. Rye and H. F. Durrant-whyte, Estimation of Track-soil Interactions for Autonomous Tracked Vehicles, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation(1997) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Grip, L. Imsland, T. A. Johansen, J. C. Kalkkuhl, and A. Suissa, Vehicle Sideslip Estimation, IEEE Control Systems Magazine,29, 5, pp. 36–52 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.