MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Machinery and Equipment|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- T. J. Chu, Development and utilization of ocean energy resources, Beijing: Chemical Industry, (2015)
- G. Calcagno, F. Salvatore, L. Greco, et al. An experimental investigation and a theoretical and computational methodology to study an innovative technology for marine current exploitation: the Kobold turbine, Bollettino della Comunità Scientifica in Australasia, (2006)
- Verdant Power L L C. GCK Technology, Inc. Amesbury Tidal Energy Project: Integration of the Gorlov Helical Turbine into Optimized Hardware/ Software System Platform, MTC Final Report, (2005)
- S. J. Wang, Study on hydrodynamic performances of a tidal current energy conversion device with flexible blade turbine, (2009)
- L. Zhang, Z. C. Li, X. W. Liang, et al, The status of research and application of vertical axis tidal turbine, Applied Energy Technology, 9, 1 (2011)
- Z. C. Li, K. Sun, F. M. Jing, et al, Study on the blade preset pitch of a fixed pitch vertical axis tidal turbine, Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 32, 7(2011)
- Y. W. Li, Marine energy exploitation, Beijing: Ocean, (2008)
- H. K. Versteeg, W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics: The Finite Volume Method.New York: Wiley, (1995)
- R A. Falconer R Ahmadian, Assessment of array shape of tidal stream turbines on hydro-environmental impacts and power output, Renewable Energy, 44: 318–327, (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.