MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- Z. G. Ma, Study of Simulating Creep Properties of Soft Rock with Latex Cement. Qingdao: Qingdao University of Science and Technology, (2014):43–48.
- D. Y. Jiang, T. Ren, J. Chen et al. Experimental study of mechanical characteristic of molded salt rock with weak interlayer. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, (2012), 31, 9: 1797–1803.
- Y. M. Tien, M.C. Kuo, C. H. Juang. An experimental investigation of the failure mechanism of simulated transversely isotropic rocks. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences. 43 (2006) 1163–1181. [CrossRef]
- G. M. Zhang, Y. P. Li, X. L. Shi, et al. Research on a model material preparation method for alternate layered rock mass and preliminary experiment. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2011, 32 (supp.2): 284–289.
- J. G. Li, Y. Y. Wang, W. X. Wang et al. Four column types batch pressing mechanism for geotechnical materials bedded standard samples: China, 201420140161.6 (P). 2014–07–30.
- Y. Y. Wang, J. G. Li, W. X. Wang et al. Composite mould for geotechnical test standard sample forming: China, 201420140748.7 (P). 2014–07–30.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.