MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design-Manufacture and Automation|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- P.W. Bridgman, The Physics of High Pressure, (Dover Publications Inc., New York., 1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Momber, R. Kovacevic, Principles of abrasive waterjet machining, (Springer Verlag, London, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barabaş, Current State of Research on Waterjet Machining of Surfaces, (Transilvania University of Braşov, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Report Buyer - Global Waterjet Machine Market 2015-2019, accessed November 2015, https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/869256/global-waterjet-machine-market-2015-2019.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Deaconescu, Contributions to the abrasive waterjet machining of parts, Nonconventional Technologies Rev., 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Birtu, Contributions to Materials Machining by Hydro-Abrasive Jets, (Doctoral Thesis, Bucureşti, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.