MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 70, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Manufacturing and Industrial Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Properties and Processing|
|Published online||11 August 2016|
- M. El-Azim, O. El-Desoky, H. Ruoff, F. Kauffmann, and E. Roos, Creep Fracture Mechanism in Welded Joints of P91 Steel, J. Ins. Mat. Min. and Mig. 29, 1027–1033 (2013)
- E. Samuel and B. Choudhury, Tensile Work Hardening Behaviour of P91 Steel, J. Mat. Sci. and Eng. A, 528, 7827–7830 (2011) [CrossRef]
- Tribology T-900 Technical Data, Stellite Coating Division, Deloro Stellite Company, Goshen, Indiana (2002)
- J. D. Majumdar, A. Kumar, and L. Li, Direct Laser Cladding of SIC Disperse AISI 316L Stainless Steel, J. Trib. Int, 42, 750–753 (2009) [CrossRef]
- G. J. Bruck, High Power Laser Beam Cladding, J. Min. Met. & Mat Sco, 39, 10–23 (1987) [CrossRef]
- F. Meriaudeau, F. Truchetet, D. Grevey and A. B. Vannes, Laser Cladding Process and Image Processing, J. Laser in Eng, 6, 161–187 (1997)
- T. Lolla, J. Siefert, S. S. Babu and D. Gand, Delamination Failures of Stellite Hardfacing in Power Plants : A Microstructural Characterisation Study, J. Man. Onl, 19, 476–486 (2014)
- A. Kusmoko, D. Dunne, H. Li and D. Nolan, ‘Effect of Two Different Energy Inputs for Laser Cladding of Stellite 6 on P91 and P22 Steel Substrates, J. Proc. Mat. Sci, 6, 26–36 (2014)
- A. Kusmoko, The Effect of Heat Input for Stellite 6 Deposited on High Strength Steel Substrates by Laser Cladding, PhD Thesis, The University of Wolongong (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.