MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 69, 20162016 5th International Conference on Chemical and Process Engineering (ICCPE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 August 2016|
- Istikoma, Quratul-Ain, A. D. Abdul Rahman, (2015). The Transformation of Agriculture Based Economy to an Industrial Sector through Crowd Sourcing In Malaysia, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Research, vol. 3, Issue 1, pp34–41. [Google Scholar]
- S. Savci, (2012). An Agricultural Pollutant: Chemical Fertilizer. International Journal of Environmental Science and Development. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Munusamy, Y. T. Jeng, C. S. Yong, (2013). Development of controlled release fertilizer using biodegradable superabsorbent polymers for plantations in Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- S. Al-Zahrani, (1999). Controlled-release of fertilizers: modelling and simulation. International Journal of Engineering Science, vol. 37, no. 10, pp.1299–1307. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Guo, M. Liu, Z. Hu, F. Zhan, L. Wu, (2005). Preparation and properties of a slowrelease NP compound fertilizer with superabsorbent and moisture preservation, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, pp2132–2138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, M. Liu, R. Liang, (2008). Preparation and properties of a double-coated slow-release NPK compound fertilizer with superabsorbent and water-retention. Bioresource Technology 99, pp547–554. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shaviv, (2005). Controlled release fertilizers. IFA International Workshop on Enhanced-Efficiency Fertilizers. [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, T. Guo, (2001). Preparation and Swelling Properties of Crosslinked Sodium Polyacrylate, Journal of Applied Polymer Science 82, pp1515–1520. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. A. El-Rahim, E. S. Hegazy, H. El-Mohdy, (2004). Radiation synthesis of hydrogels hydrogels to enhance sandy soils water retention and increase plant performance, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, pp.1360–1371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Glaser, (2002). Ameliorating Physical and Chemical Properties of Highly Weathered Soils in the Tropics with Charcoal: A review, Biological and Fertiliser of Soils, ISSN0178-2762, 35(4), 219–230. [Google Scholar]
- S. Jamari, S. Ghazali, W. Yaacob, (2015). Effect of Superabsorbent Polymer Composite Filled Carbon Fiber Towards the Germination of Abelmoschus Esculentus, JOAAT, 2(2), pp156–159. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Nsamba, (2015). Sustainable Technologies for Small-Scale Biochar Production : A Review, Journal of Sustainable Bioenergy Systems, 5. 10–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohamad, A. H. Nor Nadiah, A. R. Jeefferie, D. Mohd Fairuz, (2011). Effect of Chitosan Gelatinization Temperature on Water Absorption and Water Retention of Chitosan Based Urea Fertilizer. [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Pitaloka, A. H. Saputra, A. H., M. Nasikin, (2013). Water Hyacinth for Superabsorbent Polymer Material. World Applied Sciences Journal, pp747–754. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wu, M. Liu, (2008). Preparation and properties of chitosan-coated NPK compound fertilizer with controlled-release and water-retention. Carbohydrate Polymers, 72(2), pp240–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zangi, R. Zhou, B. J. Berne, (2009). Urea’s action on hydrophobic interactions. Journal of American Chemical Society, 131: pp1535–1541. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guohua, L. Ya, F. Cuilan, Z. Min, Z. Caiqiong, C. Zongdao, (2006). Water resistance, mechanical properties and biodegradability of methylated-cornstarch/poly(vinyl alcohol) blend film, Polymer Degradation and Stability, 91,pp703–711. [Google Scholar]
- N. C. Brady, R. R. Weil, The nature and properties of soil, 12th ed. Prentice Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, NJ., 1999. [Google Scholar]
- H. A. El-Rahim (2006). Characterization and possible agricultural application of polyacrylamide/sodium alginate crosslinked hydrogels prepared by ionizing radiation, J Appl Polym Sci 101: pp3572–3580. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.