MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Design and Architecture|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- BrounR., and MenziesG. F., Life cycle energy and environmental analysis of partition wall systems in the UK, Procedia Engineering, 21 (2011) 864–873 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferrández-GarcíaA., Ibáñez-ForésV., and BoveaM. D., Eco-efficiency analysis of the life cycle of interior partition walls: a comparison of alternative solutions, J. Cleaner Production (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CondeixaK., HaddadA., BoerD., Life cycle impact assessment of masonry system as inner walls: a case study in Brazil, Constr Build Mater 70 (2014) 141–147 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BuyleM., BraetJ., and AudenaertA., Life cycle assessment in the construction sector: A review, Ren Sust Energ Rev 26, 379–388 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VasconcelosG., et al. Innovative masonry blocks for partition walls, presented at XXXVII IAHS World Congress on Housing (2010) [Google Scholar]
- MateusR. et al., Sustainability assessment of an innovative lightweight building technology for partition walls-Comparison with conventional technologies, Build Environ, 67 (2013) 147–159 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KumarS., Fly ash–lime–phosphogypsum hollow blocks for walls and partitions, Build Environ 38, 2 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- WuJ. et al., Mechanical and thermal tests of an innovative environment-friendly hollow block as self-insulation wall materials, Constr Build Mater 93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Building and Construction Authority, Performance specifications for buildable internal partition, Information on http://www.bca.gov.sg/publications/BuildabilitySeries/others/bswall.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Anon, Blocks: Concrete masonry and its alternatives, Information on http://www.greenspec.co.uk/building-design/blocks/ [Google Scholar]
- IpK., and MillerA., Life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of hemp–lime wall constructions in the UK, Resour Conserv Recy 69 (2012) 1–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-JabriK. S. et al., Concrete blocks for thermal insulation in hot climate, Cement Concrete Res, 35, 8 (2005) 1472–1479. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HendryE. A.W., Masonry walls: materials and construction, Constr Build Mater 15, 8 (2001) 323–330. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SamaniP. et al, A sustainability assessment of advanced materials for novel housing solutions, Build Environ, 92 (2015) 182–191 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SaadahY., and AbuHijlehB., Decreasing CO2 Emissions and Embodied Energy during the Construction Phase Using Sustainable Building Materials, Int J Sust Build Technol Urban Dev, 1,2 (2010) 115–120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EstokovaA. and PorhincakM., Environmental analysis of two building material alternatives in structures with the aim of sustainable construction, Clean Technologies Environ Policy, 17, 1 (2015) 75–83. [Google Scholar]
- BossinkB. A. G., and BrouwersH. J. H., Construction Waste: Quantification and Source Evaluation, J Constr Eng MASCE 122, 1 (1996) 55–60. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EmmanuelR., Estimating the environmental suitability of wall materials: preliminary results from Sri Lanka, Build Environ 39, 10 (2004) 1253–1261. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KouS. C., ZhanB. J., and PoonC. S., Properties of partition wall blocks prepared with fresh concrete wastes, Constr Build Mater 36 (2012) 566–571. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LeivaC., Solís-GuzmánJ, MarreroM, García ArenasC. Recycled Blocks with Improved Sound and Fire Insulation Containing Construction and Demolition Waste. Waste Manage 33, 3 (2013) 663–671. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.