MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Liu Y J, Hao Q, Smalley J S T, et al. A frequency-addressed plasmonic switch based on dual-frequency liquid crystals[J]. Applied Physics Letters, 2010, 97(9):091101–091101-3. [CrossRef]
- Cai W, Liu B, Duan S, et al. An Islanding Detection Method based on Dual-Frequency Harmonic Current Injection under Grid Impedance Unbalanced Condition[J]. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 2013, 9(2):1178–1187. [CrossRef]
- Trokhanova O V, Okhapkin M B, Korjenevsky A V. Dual-frequency electrical impedance mammography for the diagnosis of non-malignant breast disease.[J]. Physiological Measurement, 2008, 29(6):S331–S344s. [CrossRef]
- Hu S, Wu K, Wang H, et al. Electrical conductivity measurement method in seawater desalination based on variable frequency excitation[C]// Electronic Measurement & Instruments, 2009. ICEMI ‘09. 9th International Conference on. IEEE, 2009:1-810-1-813.
- Ji H, Chang Y, Huang Z, et al. Voidage measurement of gas–liquid two-phase flow based on Capacitively Coupled Contactless Conductivity Detection[J]. Flow Measurement & Instrumentation, 2014, 40.
- Cai-Ping L I, Zhang Y M, Zhang Z G. Design of monitoring and control system for water bursting in floor of coal seam[J]. Industry & Mine Automation, 2013.
- Yan D, Xi Y, Coal Floor Pan L. Water Bursting Risk Evaluation System Based on Water Bursting Coefficient—A Case Study in Gujiao Mine Area, Xishan Coalfield, Taiyuan, Shanxi[J]. Coal Geology of China, 2010.
- Guo M, Chen X, Liu W, et al. Application of technology combined GIS and transient electromagnetic technique in coal mine water burst prevention — A case of Sihe Coal mine[C]// International Conference on Geoinformatics. IEEE, 2011:1–5.
- Wang J, Li X, Cui T, et al. Application of distance discriminant analysis method to headstream recognition of water-bursting source[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2011, 26(4):374–381. [CrossRef]
- Wei-Wei H U, Zhi-Yuan M A, Cao H D, et al. Application of Isotope and Hydrogeochemical Methods in Distinguishing Mine Bursting Water Source[J]. Journal of Earth Sciences & Environment, 2010.
- Wu L. An Analysis and Countermeasure under Water Bursting of Xialei Branch Mine of Daxin Manganese Mine under Water Bursting[J]. Chinas Manganese Industry, 2010.
- Wu Q, Yang L, Zhu B, et al. Application of Vulnerability Index Method in Coal Floor Water Bursting Evaluation in Zhaogezhuang Coalmine[J]. Coal Geology of China, 2009.
- Hongqing Y U, Xing W. Reasons Analysis and Prevention Measures of Water Bursting From Hidden Subsided Column in Huangcun Branch Coal Mine 10111 Working Face[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.