MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Electronic Technology|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Z Sun, D Zheng, On reachability and stabilization of switched linear control systems. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 4(2001).
- G Xie, D Zheng, L Wang: Controllability of switched linear system. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 47(2002).
- Xie, L Wang. Controllability and stabilizability of switched linear systems[J]. Systems&Control Letters, (2003).
- Xuesheng Zheng, Chunwen Li, and Yuanjie Rong, “Hybrid Dynamic Modeling and Model Predictive Control for DC/AC Converter,” Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, vol.24, No.7(2009).
- D Liberzon, A S Morse, “Basic problems in stability and design of switched systems,” IEEE Control Systems Magazine, Vol.19, No.5(1999). [CrossRef]
- Yimin Lu, Bo Zhang, and Liyun Yin: Switched Affine Systems Modeling and Control of DC/DC Converters. Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 28(2008).
- Paolo Bolzern and William S Pinelli: Quadratic stabilization of a switched affine system about a nonequilibrium Point. Proceedings of the American Control Conference, (2004).
- A.F. Filippov: Differential equations with discontinuous right-hand sides. Kluwer Academic (1988). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.