MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Control Theory and System|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- ZhangP, ZhangX, LiJ, et al. The effects of temperature and salinity on the swimming ability of whiteleg shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei [J]. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part A: Molecular & Integrative Physiology, 2007, 147(1): 64–69. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VapnikV N. The Nature of Statistical Learning Theory[M]. Springer,1995. [Google Scholar]
- DalalN, TriggsB. Histograms of oriented gradients for human detection[C]//Proceedings of the Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition(CVPR’05). 2005, 1: 886–893. [Google Scholar]
- BruceD, Lucas, Takeo Kanade. An Iterative Image Registration Technique with an Application to Stereo Vision[C]. Proceedings of the 7th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2006(11): 674–679. [Google Scholar]
- Billing, E.A, Hellstro, Janlert, L.-E., Behavior recognition for Learning from Demonstration[C]. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2010(5): 866–872. [Google Scholar]
- ChunliLin, KejunWang. A behavior classification based on Enhanced Gait Energy Image[C]. 2010 2nd International Conference on Networking and Digital Society (ICNDS). 2010(5): 589–592. [Google Scholar]
- LeeJ J, KimG J, KimM H. Trajectory extraction for abnormal behavior detection in public area[C]//Emerging Technologies for a Smarter World (CEWIT), 2012 9th International Conference & Expo on. IEEE, 2012: 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Hua, Shi Jian-bo, VisontaiM. Detecting unusual activity in video[A]. In: Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition[C], Washington DC, USA, 2004:819–826. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.