MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Agricultural Automation and Application|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- D. Cressey Nature, 458, 398–400 (2009) [CrossRef]
- A. Wilfart, J. Prudhomme, J. P. Blancheton, J. Aubin, Journal of Environmental Management, 121, 96–109 (2011) [CrossRef]
- SEDIA. http://www.sedia.com.my. (Accessed on06.01.2016)
- FAO,Climate Change For Fisheries And Aquaculture. Technical Background Document, Rome: FAO (2008)
- KlingerD., R. Naylor, Annu. Rev. Environ. Resourc., 37, 247–276 (2012) [CrossRef]
- I. Serageldin, Making Development Sustainable: From Concepts to Action, World Bank (1994) [CrossRef]
- V. Smil, Global Catastrophe and Trends: The Next Fifty Years, MIT Press (2012)
- FAO, Climate change implications for fisheries and aquaculture, FAO Rome (2009)
- L. W. Vun, International Journal of Environmental Studies, 72, 599–600 (2015) [CrossRef]
- B. A. Costa-Pierce, D. M. Bartley, M. Hasan, F. Yusoff, S. J. Kaushik, K. Rana, D. Lemos, P. Bueno, A. Yakupitiyage, Responsible use of resources for sustainable aquaculture, Global Conference on Aquaculture 2010, Sept. 22-25, 2010, Phuket, Thailand, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO), Rome, Italy (2011)
- E. A. Wolters, SteelB. S., LachD., D. Kloepfer. Ocean & Coastal Management, 122, 95–102 (2016) [CrossRef]
- E. F. Williams, Green Giants: How Smart Companies Turn Sustainability Into Billion-dollar Businesses, Amacom (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.