MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mining and Oil Industry|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Chierici, Gian Luigi. Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes: A State-of-the-Art Review. Azienda generale italiana petroli, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Ali, S. M., and Meldau, R. F.. Current Steamflood Technology. Journal of Petroleum Technology 31, 10 1–332 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Messner, A Comparison of Mass Rate and Steam Quality Reductions to Optimize Steamflood Performance. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. Society of Petroleum Engineers, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Roberts, Tom. Economics of Well Spacing, (1961) [Google Scholar]
- Doscher, Todd M., and Iraj Ershaghi. Current Economic Appraisal of Steam and Combustion Drives. SPE Symposium on Improved Methods of Oil Recovery. Society of Petroleum Engineers, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Hong, Effects of Steam Quality and Injection Rate on Steamflood Performance. SPE Reservoir Engineering, 9, 290–296 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Hong, Steamflood Reservoir Management: Thermal Enhanced Oil Recovery. PennWell Books, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Chu, Chieh. “Pattern configuration effect on steamflood performance.” Journal of Petroleum Technology 31, 091-101 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.