MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Industrial Production and Management|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- Ghodsypour, S.H. and C. O’Brien, A decision support system for supplier selection using an integrated analytic hierarchy process and linear programming. International Journal of Production Economics, (1998). 56–57: p. 199–212 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saaty, T.L., The Analytic Hierarchy Process: Planning, Priority Setting, Resource Allocation. (1980): McGraw-Hill [Google Scholar]
- Hwang, C.L.Y.K., Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications. (1981): New York: Springer-Verlag [Google Scholar]
- Omid Jadidi, F.F., and Enzo Bagliery TOPSIS Method for Supplier Selection Problem World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Social, Behavioral, Educational, Economic, Business and Industrial Engineering, 4, 11 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Athawale, V.M., A TOPSIS method-based Approach to machine tool selection. The 2010 international coference on industriaengineering and operations management, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Amir Naderi, M.S.Z., Application of multi criteria decision making technique to evaluation suppliers in supply chain management. 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Birsen Karpak, R.E.K., Multi-objective decision: An application of visual interactive goal programming. The journal of applied business research. 15 [Google Scholar]
- Wu, M., Topsis-AHP simulation model and its application to supply chainmanagement. World Journal of Modelling and Simulation, (2007). 3(3): p. 196–201. [Google Scholar]
- Jayaram, C Sasil, D.A.K.D., Application of AHP and TOPSIS Method for Supplier Selection between India & China in Textile Industry. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, 2, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sanayei, A., et al., An integrated group decision-making process for supplier selection and order allocation using multi-attribute utility theory and linear programming. Journal of the Franklin Institute, (2008). 345(7): p. 731–747 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jafar Razmi, H.R., An integrated analytic network process with mixed-integer non-linear programming to supplier selection and order allocation. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, (2010). 49(9): p. 1195–1208 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.