MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20162016 The 3rd International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||01 August 2016|
- VastaJ: Lessons learnt from full-scale ship structural test, Trans. SNAME, 1958, 66:165–243.
- SugimuraT, NoZakiM, SuZukiT: Destructive experiment on ship hull model under longitudinal bending, Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Japan, 1966, 119: 209–220.
- CaldwellJ B: Ultimate longitudinal strength, Trans RINA, 1965, 107: 411–430.
- ChenY K, KuttL M, PiaszezykC M, et al: Ultimate strength of ship structures, Trans. SNAME, 1983: 149–168.
- HughesO F: Ship structural design: a rationally-based, computer-aided, optimization approach, New York: Wiley, 1983.
- BaiY, BendiksenE: Collapse analysis of ship hulls, Marine Structures, 1993, 6: 485–507. [CrossRef]
- LiuBin, Wu Weiguo and Huang Yanling: Ultimate strength test study of SWATH ships, Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference (2009).
- Wu Weiguo, Xu Shuangxi and Liu Weiqin: Study on the ultimate strength test of high speed trimaran, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Marine Structures (2011).
- Wu Haochen, Wu Weiguo, Gan Jin and Sun Huanxiang: Ultimate strength analysis of a river-sea ship under combined action of torsion and bending, 32nd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.