MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Chapter 7 Materials Application and Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Mahajan O.P., Youssef A., Walk P.L. Jr, Surface treated activated carbon for removal of ammonia from water, J. Separation Science and Technology. 13(6) (1978) 487–499. [CrossRef]
- Metcalf Eddy, Tchobanoglous G, Wastewater Engineering Treatment, J. Disposal, Reuse．New York: McGraw-Hill International Editions, USA, 1991.
- Aziz H.A., Adlan M.N., Zahari M.S.M., Removal of ammonical nitrogen (N-NH3) from municipal solid waste leachate by using activated carbon and limestone, J. Waste Management and Research. 22(5) (2004) 371–375. [CrossRef]
- Abdulrazzaq H, Hamdan J, Ahmed H, Characterization and stabilisation of biochars obtained from empty fruit bunch, wood, and rice husk, J. Bioresources. 9(2) (2014) 98–2888.
- Balci S., Dincel Y., Ammonium ion adsorption with sepiolite:Use of transient uptake method, J. Chemical Engineering and Processing. 41(1) (2002) 79–85. [CrossRef]
- Celik M.S., Ozdermir B., Turan M., Removal of ammonia by natural clay minerals using fixed and fluidized bed column reactors, J. Water Supply. 1(1) (2001) 81–98.
- Demir A., Günay A., Debik E., Ammonium removal from aqueous solution by ion-exchange using packed bed natural zeolite, J. Water S A. 8(3) (2002) 329–335.
- Hollister C.C., Bisogni J.J., Lehmann J., Ammonium nitrate and phosphate sorption to and solute leaching from biochars prepared from corn stover (Zea mays L.)and oak wood ( Quercus ssp), J. Journal of Environmental Quality. 42(1) (2013) 137–144. [CrossRef]
- Tang Dengyong, Zheng Zheng, Guo Zhaobing, Study on ammonia-nitrogen adsorption from low concentration waste water by modified zeolite and its desorption, J. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering. 5(2) (2011) 293–296.
- Tian Manli, Zeng Zhiyong, Jiang Zhengwu, Progress of Preparation and Applications of Bamboo Charcoal, J. Materials Review. 29(01) (2015) 143–146.
- Beesley L., Moreno-Jiménez E., Gomez-Eyles J.L., A review of biochars’ potential role in the remediation revegetation and restoration of contaminated soils, J. Environmental Pollution. 159(12) (2011) 3269–3282. [CrossRef]
- Ahmad M., Rajapaksha A.U., Lim J.E., Biochar as a sorbent for contaminant management in soil and water: A review, J. Chemosphere. 99 (2014) 13–33. [CrossRef]
- Ogbonnaya U., Semple K. Impact of biochar on organic contaminants in soil: a tool for mitigating risk, J. Agronomy. 3(2) (2013) 349–375. [CrossRef]
- Roberts K G, Gloy B A, Joseph S, Life cycle assessment of biochar systems: Estimating the energetic, economic, and climate change potential, J. Environmental Science&Technology. 44(2) (2009) 827–833. [CrossRef]
- Lehmann J. A handful of carbon, J. Nature. 447(7141) (2007) 143–144. [CrossRef]
- Ma Fengfeng, Zhao Baowei, Diao Jingru, Ammonium Adsorption Characteristics in Aqueous Solution by Dairy Manure Biochar, J. Environmental Science. 36(5) (2015) 1678–1685
- Yi Chao, Lu Shaoming, Li Dong, Advanced treatment of raw water with high ammonia nitrogen by aeration-BAC filter, J. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering. 8(3) (2014) 924–928.
- Liu Jianguang, Zhang Xiaojiang, Wang Zhansheng, Biological activated carbon filter treatment of high ammonia nitrogen source water, J. China Water & Wastewater. 19(12) (2003) 61–64.
- Lv Xiwu, Yan Xushi, BAC removal practices and mechanisms of ammonia, J. Shanghai Environmental Science. 7(1) (1988) 13–16.
- Yi Yane, Hu Zhonghua, Shen Xinqiang, Removal of Ammonia and Nitrite by Biological Activated Carbon Fiber and Identification of Predominant Degradation Species, J. Research of Environmental Sciences. 6(21) (2008) 197–200.
- Yang Fan, Li Feiyue, Zhao Ling, Influence of Biochar on the Transformation of Ammonia Nitrogen in Soils, J. Journal of Agro-Environmental Science. 32(5) (2013) 1016–1020.
- Shi Xiaoxu, Wang Chong, Gao Mengke, Effect of biochar adsorption of ammonia nitrogen in the slurry, J. Agricultural Science&Technology and Equipment. (2) (2015)3–5.
- Shang Guofeng, Zhang Han, Shen Yifei, Removal of Ammonia Nitrogen in Aqueous Samples by Biochar Immobilized Nitrifying Bacteria, J. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Agricultural Science). 3(2) (2014) 44–47.
- Gao Fei, Experimental research of biological carbon adsorption of ammonia removal, J. Water Supply and Drainage and Environmental Engineering academic papers. (2014) 12.
- Zheng Zeng, Preparation of biochar form aquatic eco-remediation plants and their sorption on ammonium and phosphate, D. Zhejiang University master’s thesis. (2013).
- Liu Jianguang, Zhang Xiaojian, Wang Zhansheng, Influence of temperature on treating nitrification of high ammonia nitrogen source water in biological carbon filter, J. China Environmental Science. 24(2) (2004) 233–236.
- Ma Fengfeng, Zhao Baowei, Lian Bin, Adsorption Characteristics of Ammonium onto Biochar Derived form Corn Straw, J. Journal of LanZhou Jiaotong University. 34(1) (2015) 125–132.
- Zheng Yangqing, Yu Qiangqiang, Wang Haitao, Preparation of biochars form biogas residue and adsorption of ammonia-nitrogen in biogas slurry, J. CIESC Journal. 65(5) (2014) 1856–1867.
- Li Feiyue, Xie Yue, Shi Lei, Adsorption of ammonia nitrogen in waste water using rice husk derived biochar, J. Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering. 9(3) (2015) 1221–1226.
- Zhang Yang, Li Zifu, Zhang Lin, Adsorption characters of ammonium-nitrogen in aqueous solution by modified corn cob biochars, J. CIESC Journal. 65(3) (2014) 960–966.
- Xing Ying, Li Xinqing, Zhou Zhihong, Adsorption and Kinetics of Ammonium form Aqueous Medium onto Biochar, J. Earth and Environment. 39(4) (2011) 511–516.
- Ning Liu, Zhentao Sun, Zhengchao Wu, Adsorption Characteristics of Ammonium Nitrogen by Biochar from Diverse Origins in Water, J. Advanced Materials Research. (2013) 305–312.
- Simon Kizito, Shubiao Wu, W. Kipkemoi Kirui, Evaluation of slow pyrolyzed wood and rice husks biochar for adsorption of ammonium nitrogen from piggery manure anaerobic digestate slurry, J. Science of the Total Environment. (2015) 102–112. [CrossRef]
- Sun L, Wan S, Luo W, Biochars prepared from anaerobic digestion residue, palm bark, and eucalyptus for adsorption of cationic methylene blue dye: characterization, equilibrium, and kinetic studies, J. Bioresource Technology. 140 (2013) 406–413. [CrossRef]
- Ding Dahu, Zhao Yingxin, Yang Shengjiong, Adsorption of cesium from aqueous solution using agricultural residue: equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic modeling studies, J. Water Res. (2013) 2563–2571. [CrossRef]
- Liu H, Dong Y, Liu Y, Screening of novel low-cost adsorbents from agricultural residues to remove ammonia nitrogen from aqueous solution J. J Hazard Mater. (2010) 6–1132.
- Liu N, Sun Z, Wu Z-C, Adsorption characteristics of ammonium nitrogen by biochar from diverse origins in water, J. Adv Mater Res. 664 (2013) 12–305.
- Zhu K, Fu H, Zhang J, Studies on removal of NH4+-N from aqueous solution by using the activated carbons derived from rice husk, J. Biomass Bioenergy. 43 (2012) 18–25. [CrossRef]
- Huang Haiming, Xiao Xianming, Yan Bo, Ammonium removal from aqueous solutions by using natural Chinese (Chende) zeolite as adsorbent, J. Hazard Mater. (2010) 247–252. [CrossRef]
- Sica M, Duta A, Teodosiu C, Thermodynamic and kinetic study on ammonium removal from a synthetic water solution using ion exchange resin, J. Clean Techno Environ Policy. 16 (2014) 9–351.
- Han Xue, Study on absorption of ionized nitrogen by carbonized wheat straw, J. Lanzhou: Master Dissertation of Lanzhou University of Technology. 2012(in Chinese).
- Novak JM, Busscher WJ, Watts DW, Short-term CO2 mineralization after additions of biochar and switch grass to a Typical Kandiudult, J. Geoderma. 154 (2010) 8–281.
- Thornton A, Pearce P, Parsons SA, Ammonium removal from digested sludge liquors using ion exchange, J. Water Res. 41(2) (2007) 9–433. [CrossRef]
- Wang N., Hou Y.W., Peng J.J., Research progress on sorption of organic contaminants to biochar, J. Environmental Chemistry. (2012) 287–295.
- Wang Y.P., Liu Y., Dong Y.H., Adsorption of palygorskite on ammonia nitrogen in waste water, J. Journal of Agro-Environment Science. (2008) 1525–1529.
- Wang X.B., wang Y., lu S.C., Removal effects of NH4+-N and P from water by modified kaolinite, J. Journal of Agro-Environment Science. (2010) 1784–1788.
- Sun L., Zhang J.Y, Research on chemical industry water deep disposal effects with coagulation and activated carbon adsorption, J. Northern Environmental. (91) (2010) 13–15.
- Zhen H.B., Hu Y.Y., Cheng J.H., Adsorption of Cu2+, Ni2+and Cd2+ by chitosan cross-linked zeolite beads, J. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiate. (2011) 19–28.
- Demirbas A, Effects of temperature and particle size on bio-char yield from pyrolysis of agricultural residues J. J Anal Apply Pyrolysis. (2004) 8–243.
- Saltali K, Sari A, Aydin M, Removal of ammonium ion from aqueous solution by natural Turkish (Yildizeli) zeolite for environmental quality J. J Hazard Mater. 141(1) (2007) 63–258. [CrossRef]
- Huang H, Xiao X, Yang L, Ammonium removal from aqueous solutions by using natural Chinese (Chende) zeolite as adsorbent J. J Hazard Mater. 175(1–3) (2010) 52–247.
- Wen D, Ho YS, Tang X, Comparative sorption kinetic studies of ammonium onto zeolite J. J Hazard Mater. 133(1–3) (2006) 6–252.
- Wang Shaobin, G Q Max Lu, Effects of acidic treatments on the pore and surface properties of Ni catalyst supported on activated carbon, J. Carbon. 36(3) (1998) 283–292. [CrossRef]
- Wahab Mohamed Ali, Boubakri Hatem, Jellali Salah, Characterization of ammonium retention processes onto Cactus leaves fibers using FTIR, EDX and SEM analysis J, J. Hazard. Mater. 242 (2012) 101–109. [CrossRef]
- Liu Haiwei, Dong Yuanhua, Wang Haiyun, Ammonium adsorption from aqueous solutions by strawberry leaf powder equilibrium, kinetics and effects of coexisting ions, J. Desalination. 263 (2010) 70–75. [CrossRef]
- Kucic D, Cosic I, Vukovic M, Sorption kinetic studies of ammonium from aqueous solution on different inorganic and organic media, J. Acta Chim Slov. 60 (2013) 19–109.
- Qu B, Zhou J, Xiang X, Adsorption behavior of Azo Dye C.I. Acid Red 14 in aqueous solution on surface soils, J. J Environ Sci. 20 (2008) 9–704.
- Saltali K, Sari A, Aydin M, Removal of ammonium ion from aqueous solution by natural Turkish (Yildizeli) zeolite for environmental quality J. J Hazard Mater. 141 (2007) 63–258. [CrossRef]
- Ahamedna M, Marshall WE, Rao RM, Production of granular activated carbons from selected agricultural by-products and evaluation of their physical, chemical and adsorptive properties, J. Bioresour Technol. (2000) 23–113.
- Al-Wabel MI, Al-Omran A, El-Naggar AH, Pyrolysis temperature induced changes in characteristics and chemical composition of biochar produced from conocarpus wastes, J. Bioresour Technol. 2013(131) 9–374.
- Keiluweit M, Nico Peter S, ohnson Mark G, Dynamic molecular structure of plant biomass-derived black carbon (biochar), J. Environ Sci Technol. 44 (2010) 53–1247. [CrossRef]
- Abdulrazzaq H, Hamdan J, Ahmed H, Characterization and stabilisation of biochars obtained from empty fruit bunch, wood, and rice husk, J. Bioresources. 9 (2014) 98–2888.
- Keiluweit M, Nico Peter S, Ohnson Mark G, Dynamic molecular structure of plant biomass-derived black carbon (biochar), J. Environ Sci Technol. 44 (2010) 53–1247. [CrossRef]
- Rajkovich S, A, Hanley K, Hyland C, Corn growth and nitrogen nutrition after additions of biochars with varying properties to a temperate soil, J. Biol Fertil Soils. 48(3) (2011) 271–84. [CrossRef]
- Nidheesh PV, Gandhimathi R, Ramesh ST, Kinetic analysis of crystal violet adsorption on to bottom ash, J. Turk J Eng Environ Sci. 36 (2012) 62–249.
- Hema M, Arivoli S, Comparative study on the adsorption kinetics and thermodynamics of dyes onto acid activated low cost carbon, J. Int J Phys Sci. 2(1) (2007) 7–10.
- Long XL, Cheng H, Xin ZL, Adsorption of ammonia on activated carbon from aqueous solutions, J. Environ Prog. 27(2) (2008) 33–225.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.