MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J. J. Lentini, Persistence of floor coating solvents, Forensic Science 46 (2001) 1470–1473.
- E. Stauffer, Concept of pyrolysis for fire debris analysts, Scientific & Justice 43 (2003) 29–40. [CrossRef]
- J.R. Almirall, K.G. Furton, Characterization of background and pyrolysis products that may interfere with the forensic analysis of fire debris, Journal of Analytical & Applied Pyrolysis 71 (2004) 51–67. [CrossRef]
- G.F. Liang, G.H. Wang, Z.B. Lu, X. Wang, W. Zheng, Research on burning pattern characteristics of flooring materials ignited by gasoline, Fire Science and Technology 29 (2010) 876–884.
- W.F. Liu, X.M. Wan, Z.B. Lu, J.W. Wang, M.H. Ge, W.Q. Qi, Experiments on fire characteristics of floorings ignited by gasoline, Fire Science and Technology 29 (2010) 871–875.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.