MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- J. J. Shiang, and A. R. Duggal, Application of radiative transport theory to light extraction from organic light emitting diodes, J. Appl. Phys. 95, 2004, 2880–2888. [CrossRef]
- S. Möller, and S. R. Forrest, Improved light out-coupling in organic light emitting diodes employing ordered microlens arrays, J. Appl. Phys. 91, 2002, 3324–3327. [CrossRef]
- H. J. Peng, Y. L. Ho, X. J. Yu, and H. S. Kwok, Enhanced coupling of light from organic light emitting diodes using nanoporous films, J. Appl. Phys. 96, 2004, 1649–1654. [CrossRef]
- Y. J. Lee, S. H. Kim, J. Huh, G. H. Kim, Y. H. Lee, S. H. Cho, Y. C. Kim, and Y. R. Do, A high- extraction- efficiency nanopatterned organic light-emitting diode, J. Appl. Lett. 82, 2003, 3779–3781. [CrossRef]
- Y. J. Lee, S. H. Kim, J. Huh, G. H. Kim, Y. H. Lee, S. H. Cho, Y. C. Kim, and Y. R. Do, Enhanced Light Extraction from Organic Light-Emitting Diodes with 2D SiO2/SiNx Photonic Crystals, adv. Mater. 15, 2003, 1214–1218. [CrossRef]
- S. Scheerlinck, D. V. Thourhout, and R. Baets, Nano Imprint Lithography for Photonic Structure Patterning, Proceedings Symposium IEEE/LEOS Benelux Chapter, 2005, 63–66.
- F. Li, X. Li, J. Zhang, and B. Yang, Enhanced light extraction from organic light-emitting devices by using microcontact printed silica colloidal crystals, Org. Electron. 8, 2007, 635–639. [CrossRef]
- P. R. Krauss, P. J. Renstrom, and S. Y. Chou, Fabrication of Nanodevices Using Sub-25 nm Imprint Lithography, Device Research Conf. 1996, 194–195.
- Y. Xia, and G. M. Whitesides, Soft Lithography, Annu. Rev. Mater. Sci. 28, 1998, 153–84. [CrossRef]
- X. Cheng, and L. J. Guo, A combined-nanoimprint -and-photolithography patterning technique, Microelectron. Eng. 71, 2004, 277–282. [CrossRef]
- X. Cheng, and L. J. Guo, One-step lithography for various size patterns with a hybrid mask-mold, Microelectron. Eng. 71, 2004, 288–293. [CrossRef]
- S. Y. Chou, C. Keimel, and J. Gu, Ultrafast and direct imprint of nanostructures in silicon, NATURE 417, 2002, 835–837. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- X. D. Huang, L. R. Bao, X. Cheng, L. J. Guo, and S. W. Pang, A. F. Yee, Reversal imprinting by transferring polymer from mold to substrate, J. Vac. Sci. Technol. B 20, 2002, 2872–2876. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.