MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- De-Cai Li. Magnetic liquid theory and application, Beijing: Science Press, 2003
- Liang Jiajie, Xu Yanfei, Dong Sui, et al, Flexible, Magnetic, and Electrically Conductive Graphene/Fe3O4 Paper and Its Application for Magnetic-Controlled Switches, J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 17465–17471 [CrossRef]
- P. D. Shima, John Philip,* and Baldev Raj, Synthesis of Aqueous and Nonaqueous Iron Oxide Nanofluids and Study of Temperature Dependence on Thermal Conductivity and Viscosity, J. Phys. Chem. C 2010, 114, 18825–18833 [CrossRef]
- Azizian Reza, Doroodchi Elham, and Behdad Moghtaderi*, Effect of Nanoconvection Caused by Brownian Motion on the Enhancement of Thermal Conductivity in Nanofluids, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2012, 51, 1782–1789 [CrossRef]
- Gui-Ping Zhu, Nam-Trung Nguyen,* R. V. Ramanujan, and Xiao-Yang Huang, Nonlinear Deformation of a Ferrofluid Droplet in a Uniform Magnetic Field, Langmuir 2011, 27, 14834–14841 [CrossRef]
- Katherine A. Mirica, Charles R. Mace, George M. Whitesides*, et al, Magnetic Levitation in the Analysis of Foods and Water, J. Agric. Food Chem. 2010, 58, 6565–6569 [CrossRef]
- Mikhail V. Avdeev*, Birte Mucha, Lamszus Katrin, et al, Structure and in Vitro Biological Testing of Water-Based Ferrofluids Stabilized by Monocarboxylic Acids, Langmuir 2010, 26(11), 8503–8509 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.