MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- P. Stokes and S.I. Khondaker, High quality solution processed carbon nanotube transistors assembled by dielectrophoresis, Appl. Phys. Lett. 96 (2010) 083110-1-3. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Chai, L. Chow, D. Zhou, S.R. Byahut, Focused-ion-beam assisted fabrication of individual multiwall carbon nanotube field emitter, Carbon 43 (2005) 2083–2087. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Makaram, S. Selvarasah, X. Xiong, et al., Three-dimensional assembly of singlewalled carbon nanotube interconnects using dielectrophoresis, Nanotechnology 18 (2007) 395204-1-5. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Xu, X. Tian, C. Wu, et al., Fabrication of single-walled carbon nanotube-based highly sensitive gas sensors, Sci. China Tech. Sci. 56 (2013) 32–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Agarwal, C.L. Chen, M.R. Dokmeci, S. Sonkusale, A CMOS integrated thermal sensor based on single-walled carbon nanotubes, IEEE Sensors Conference (2008) 748–751. [Google Scholar]
- J. Lee, K. Moon, M. Ham, J. Myoung, Dielectrophoretic assembly of GaN nanowires for UV sensor applications, Solid State Commun. 148 (2008) 194–198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. An and C.R. Friedrich, Process parameters and their relations for the dielectrophoretic assembly of carbon nanotubes, J. Appl. Phys. 105 (2009) 074314–1–7. [Google Scholar]
- L. Feng, L. An, C.G. Lu, C.W. Lu, Progress towards the automatic assembly of carbon nanotubes by dielectrophoresis, Advanced Materials Research 418-420 (2012) 731–734. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.E. Kim and C.S. Han, Use of dielectrophoresis in the fabrication of an atomic force microscope tip with a carbon nanotube: a numerical analysis, Nanotechnology 16 (2005) 2245–2250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wang, H. Li, M. Pan, D. Chen, A carbon nanotube gas sensor fabricated by dielectrophoresis and its application for NH3 detection, Proceedings of the 31st Annual International Conference of the IEEE EMBS., Minneapolis, USA (2009) 6046–6049. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ding, R. Hayashi, J. Suehiro, et al., Calibration methods of carbon nanotube gas sensor for partial discharge detection in SF6, IEEE T. Dielect. El. In. 13 (2006) 353–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, B. Singh, J. Park, et al., Dielectrophoresis of graphene oxide nanostructures for hydrogen gas sensor at room temperature Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 194 (2014) 296–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fujioka, H. Watanabe, Y. Martin, M. Nakano, Separation and enrichment of semiconducting carbon nanotubes and its application to highly sensitive carbon nanotube gas sensor, Proceedings of the 2011 IEEE Nanotechnology Materials and Devices Conference, Jeju, Korea (2011) 403–407. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Dan, Y. Cao, T.E. Mallouk, A.T. Johnson, S. Evoy, Dielectrophoretically assembled polymer nanowires for gas sensing, Sensor. Actuat. B-Chem. 125 (2007) 55–59. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvarasah, P. Makaram, C.L. Chen, et al., A three dimensional multi-walled carbon nanotube based thermal sensor on a flexible parylene substrate, Proceedings of the 7th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, Hong Kong, China (2007) 1062–1066. [Google Scholar]
- S. Selvarasah, C.L. Chen, S.H. Chao, et al., A three dimensional thermal sensor based on single-walled carbon nanotubes, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems, Lyon, France (2007) 1023–1026. [Google Scholar]
- J. Clendenin, J. Kim, S. Tung, An aligned carbon nanotube biosensor for DNA detection, Proceedings of the 2nd IEEE International Conference on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Bangkok, Thailand (2007) 1028–1033. [Google Scholar]
- J. Suehiro, N. Ikeda, A. Ohtsubo, K. Imasaka, Bacterial detection using a carbon nanotube gas sensor coupled with a microheater for ammonia synthesis by aerobic oxidization of organic components, IET Nanobiotechnol. 3 (2009) 15–22. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, N. Xi, H. Chen, K.W.C. Lai, Fabrication and experimental testing of individual multi-walled carbon nanotube (CNT) based infrared sensors, Proceedings of the 6th Annual IEEE Conference on Sensors, Atianta, USA (2007) 511–514. [Google Scholar]
- C.K.M. Fung, M.Q.H. Zhang, Z. Dong, W.J. Li, Fabrication of CNT-based MEMS piezoresistive pressure sensors using DEP nanoassembly, Proceedings of the 5th IEEE Conference on Nanotechnology, Nagoya, Japan, 1 (2005) 199–202. [Google Scholar]
- W.W.Y. Chow, W.J. Li, S.C.H. Tung, Integrated CNT sensors in polymer microchannel for gas-flow shear-stress measurement, Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE Int. Conf. on Nano/Micro Engineered and Molecular Systems, Sanya, China (2008) 1011–1014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tong, M. Priebe, Y. Sun, Carbon nanotube-based strain sensing cantilevers, IEEE 20th International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS 2007), Kobe, Japan (2007) 843–836. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.