MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- P. Ducheyne, Q. Qiu, Bioactive ceramics: the effect of surface reactivity on bone formation and bone cell function, Biomaterials. 20 (1999) 2287–2303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Green, D. Walsh, S. Mann, R.O.C. Oreffo, The potential of biomimesis in bone tissue engineering: lessons from the design and synthesis of invertebrate skeletons, Bone. 30 (2002) 810–815. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Sowjanya, J. Singh, T. Mohita, et al, Biocomposite scaffolds containing chitosan/alginate/nano-silica for bone tissue engineering, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 109 (2013): 294–300. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. T. Sudheesh Kumar, C. Ramya, R. Jayakumar, et al, Drug delivery and tissue engineering applications of biocompatible pectin-chitin/nano CaCO3 composite scaffolds, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 106 (2013)109–116. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Xie, J. Sun, Y.L. Li, et al, Experimental Research of the Novel Macroporous Chitin/Alginate-nanohydroxyapatite Composite Scaffolds, Progress in Modern Biomedicine, 10 (2014)1834–1838. [Google Scholar]
- C.V.M. Rodrigues, P. Serricella, A.B.R. Linhares, et al, Characterization of a bovine collagen–hydroxyapatite composite scaffold for bone tissue engineering, Biomaterials, 24 (2003) 4987–4997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.