MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- M. Bhagat, J.E. Burgess, A.P.M. Antunes, C.G. Whiteley, J.R. Duncan, Precipitation of mixed metal residues from wastewater utilising biogenic sulphide, Minerals Engineering 17 (2004) 925–932. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Stajčić, A. Nastasović, J. Stajić-Trošić, J. Marković, A. Onjia, F. Radovanović, Novel membrane-supported hydrogel for removal of heavy metals, J. Environ. Chem. Eng. 3 (2015) 453–461. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Liang, L.Y. Chai, X.B. Min, C.J. Tang, H.J. Zhang, Y. Ke, X.D. Xie, Hydrothermal sulfidation and floatation treatment of heavy-metal-containing sludge for recovery and stabilization, J. Hazard. Mater. 217 (2012) 307–314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Prica, S. Adamovic, B. Dalmacija, L. Rajic, J. Trickovic, S. Rapajic, M. Becelic-Tomin, The electrocoagulation/flotation study: The removal of heavy metals from the waste fountain solution, Process Saf. Environ. Prot. 94 (2015) 262–273. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Huang, C.S. Fan, C.H. Hou, Electro-enhanced removal of copper ions from aqueous solutions by capacitive deionization, J. Hazard. Mater. 278 (2014) 8–15. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han, X. Quan, S. Chen, S. Wang, & Y. Zhang, Electrochemical enhancement of adsorption capacity of activated carbon fibers and their surface physicochemical characterizations, Electrochim. Acta. 52 (2007) 3075–3081. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Monteiro, C. Airoldi, Some thermodynamic data on copper–chitin and copper–chitosan biopolymer interactions, J. Colloid Interface Sci. 212 (1999) 212–219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Guibal, Interactions of metal ions with chitosan-based sorbents: a review, Sep. Purif. Techno. 38 (2004) 43–74. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.W. Wan, C.C. Kan, B.D. Rogel, M.L.P. Dalida, Adsorption of copper (II) and lead (II) ions from aqueous solution on chitosan-coated sand, Carbohydr. Polym. 80 (2010) 891–899. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.