MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- H. Fukuyanm; M. T. Suchida. Active carbon catalyst for heavy oil upgrading. Catalysis Today, Vol. 98 (2004), p. 207. [CrossRef]
- P. D. Clark; M. J. Kirk. Studies on the upgrading of bituminous oils with water and transition metal catalysts. Energy & Fuels, Vol 8(1994), p. 380. [CrossRef]
- J. B. Hyne; J. W. Greidanus. Aquathermolysis of heavy oil. In: Proceedings of second international conference on heavy crude and tar sands, Caracas Venezuela, 1982. p. 25.
- P. D. Clark; J. B. Hyne. Steam–oil chemical reactions: mechanisms for the aquathermolysis of heavy oil. AOSTRA J. Res. Vol 1(1984), p.15.
- J. B. Hyne. A synopsis of work on the chemical reactions between water and heavy oil sands during simulated steam stimulation. AOSTRA Synopsis Report No. 50. aquathermolysis, 1986.
- S.K. Maity; J. Ancheyta; G. Marroquín. Catalytic Aquathermolysis Used for Viscosity Reduction of Heavy Crude Oils: A Review. Energy & Fuels, Vol 24(2010), p. 2809. [CrossRef]
- Y.H. Shokrlu; T. Babadag. Viscosity reduction of heavyoil/bitumen using micro- and nano-metal particles during aqueous and non-aqueous thermal applications, J. Petro. Sci. & Eng. Vol 119 (2014), p. 210. [CrossRef]
- X. Yang; I.D. Gates. Design of hybrid steam in-situ combustion bitumen recovery. Process Nat. Resour. Res. Vol 18(2009), p. 213. [CrossRef]
- L.G. Zhong; Y.J. Liu; H.F. Fan. SPE International Improved Oil Recovery Conference in Asia Pacific, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, October 20-21, (2003), Paper No. 84863-MS.
- P.D. Clark; N.I. Dowling; J.B. Hyne; K.L. Lesage. The chemistry of organosulphur compound types occurring in heavy oils: 4. The high-temperature reaction of thiophene and tetrahydrothiophene with aqueous solutions of aluminium and first-row transition-metal cations. Fuel, Vol 66 (1987), p. 1353. [CrossRef]
- X. F. Gu; F. L. Qin; G. Chen. Synthesis and Catalysis Study of Fenton-like system Catalyst on Degradation Reaction of PAM, Environ. Pollut. & Control, Vol 34(2012), p.13.
- E. Li; S. Wang; H. Zhao; L. Shen. Experimental study on apparent viscosity of water cut super-heavy oils[J]. Oil and Gas Storage and Transportation, Vol 26(2007), p. 52.
- Analysis of Family Composition of Rock Extract and Crude Oil by Column Chromatography, China Petroleum Standard SY/T 5119-1995; China National Petroleum Corporation, Dec. 25, (1995).
- J. Li; Y. L. Chen; H. C. Liu. Influences on the Aquathermolysis of Heavy Oil Catalyzed by Two Different Catalytic Ions: Cu2+ and Fe3+. Energy and Fuels, Vol 27(2013), p. 2555. [CrossRef]
- H.R. Hao; H.J. Su; G. Chen; J.R. Zhao, L. Hong. Viscosity reduction of heavy oil by aquathermolysis with coordination complex at low temperature, The Open Fuels & Energy Science Journal, Vol 8 (2015), p. 93–98. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.