MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Herrera, Ordonez. J. Olayo R, Methyl methacrylate emulsion polyerization at low monomer concentration: kinetics modeling of nucleation. Particle size distribution and rate of polymerization, J.polym.Sci.Eng. 85 (2001) 76–77. [Google Scholar]
- Rui Ying-yu, Qi Wen-ying, Lu Xia, Yu Cheng-bing, Progress in emulsion polymerization system, Acrylate Chemical Technology. 19 (2011) 65–68. [Google Scholar]
- R M Fitch, The homogeneous nucleation of polymer colloids, British Polymer Journal. 5 (2007) 467–483. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Li-guang, Zhang Meng, Progression free soap emulsion polymerization theory and research, Journal of Jilin Jianzhu University. 32 (2015) 5–8. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jun, Yu Ma-hong, Study on vinyl acetate / maleic acid / butyl acrylate copolymer emulsion, Bonding. 9 (2011) 57–59. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.