MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 6 Materials Science|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- Iijima S. Helical microtubules of graphitic carbon. Nature 1991;354:56–58. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oberlin A, Endo M. Filamentous growth of carbon through benzene decomposition. J Cryst Growth 1976;32:335–339. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thostenson ET, Ren Z, Chou TW. Advances in the science and technology of carbon nanotube and their composites: a review. Compos Sci Technol 2001;61:1899–1912. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thostenson ET, Chou TW. On the elastic properties of carbon nanotube-based composites: modeling and characterization. J Phys D: Appl Phys 2003;36:573–582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu MF, Lourie O, Dyer MJ, Moloni K, Kelly TF, Ruoff RS. Strength and breaking mechanism of multiwalled carbon nanotubes under tensile load. Science 2000; 287:637–640. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xiangwen Zhou, Yuefeng Zhu, Qianming Gong, Ji Liang. Preparation and properties of the powder SBR composites filled with CNTs by spray drying process. Materials Letters 60 (2006) 3769–3775. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiangwen Zhou, Yuefeng Zhu, Ji Liang. Preparation and properties of powder styrene–butadiene rubber composites filled with carbon black and carbon nanotubes. Materials Research Bulletin 42 (2007) 456–464. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Pedroni, J.R. Araujo, M.I. Felisberti, A.F. Nogueira Nanocomposites based on MWCNT and styrene-butadiene-styrene block copolymers: Effect of the preparation method on dispersion and polymer-filler interactions. Composites Science and Technology 72 (2012) 1487–1492. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.