MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2016International Symposium on Materials Application and Engineering (SMAE 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 5 Metallurgical Engineering|
|Published online||29 July 2016|
- P.G. Li, F.Q. Zhao, et al. Improving the volume stability of steel slag for construction and building materials, J. Advanced Materials Research. 936 (2014) 1399–1403. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.Q. Zhao, J. Zhao, et al. Autoclaved brick from low silicon tailings, J. C. & B. Materials. 23 (2009) 539–541. [Google Scholar]
- Essia Belhadj, Cécile Diliberto, et al. Characterization and activation of basic oxygen furnace slag, J. Cement & Concrete Composites. 34 (2012) 34–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Li, F.Q. Zhao. Autoclaved brick from steel slag and silicon tailings, J. Advanced Materials Research. 878 (2014) 194–198. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhi-guo, Li Peng-guan, et al. Pretreatment of steel slag for autoclaved brick, J. Brick-tile., 3 (2014) 3-5. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- H. Li, F.Q. Zhao, et al. Autoclaved brick from semi-dry desulfuration ash, J. Advanced Materials Research. 846 (2010) 217–218. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Feng-qing, Jin-yi Xiao, Chen Jian-bo. Investigation on factors influencing autoclaved brick from low silicon tailings, J. Non-Metal Mine. 5 (2007) 78-80. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.